• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a Visualforce page that lists all the products for a given opportunity in a apex:pageBlockTable

I want to add a column called "Quantity to order" which will be used in my controller to create some new objects. This field does not exist in the OpportunityLineItem object.

How do I add an additional inputText field to my pageBlockTable and have it bound to my controllerExtension, when it is not actually a field in Salesforce?

Ideally I'd like to programatically add a new Integer to the Opportunity.OpportunityLineItems List.

Thanks,

-Jev

• September 10, 2011

I'm creating a new Opportunity() and I want to get the Id of this new opportuinity, but it always appears to be NULL.

static testMethod void testLaunchSuperReviewer() {

//Create a new Opportunity for testing
Opportunity testOp = new Opportunity(CloseDate = System.today(), Name = 'Unit Test Opportunity');

try {
insert testOp;
} catch(System.DMLException e){
System.debug('Failed to insert test opportunity');
}

System.debug('Op ID: ' + testOp.id); //WHY IS THIS ALWAYS NULL???

When does Opportunity.Id get established? Does this have something to do with me doing this in a @isTest test class?

Thanks,
-Jev
  • October 15, 2009

Hi,

I have a Visualforce page that lists all the products for a given opportunity in a apex:pageBlockTable

I want to add a column called "Quantity to order" which will be used in my controller to create some new objects. This field does not exist in the OpportunityLineItem object.

How do I add an additional inputText field to my pageBlockTable and have it bound to my controllerExtension, when it is not actually a field in Salesforce?

Ideally I'd like to programatically add a new Integer to the Opportunity.OpportunityLineItems List.

Thanks,

-Jev

• September 10, 2011
I saw in the Spring '10 re-certification videos that the Force IDE for Spring '10 would be ready by Feb 10 with support for Eclipse 3.5 (and the install would be both Eclipse 3.5 AND the IDE), but it's a month later and it's still not out there.  Anyone have an update on when to expect this?
Does anyone know if there is Salesforce Mail Merge support available/planned for Open Office?
  • December 09, 2009

I'm creating a new Opportunity() and I want to get the Id of this new opportuinity, but it always appears to be NULL.

static testMethod void testLaunchSuperReviewer() {

//Create a new Opportunity for testing
Opportunity testOp = new Opportunity(CloseDate = System.today(), Name = 'Unit Test Opportunity');

try {
insert testOp;
} catch(System.DMLException e){
System.debug('Failed to insert test opportunity');
}

System.debug('Op ID: ' + testOp.id); //WHY IS THIS ALWAYS NULL???

When does Opportunity.Id get established? Does this have something to do with me doing this in a @isTest test class?

Thanks,
-Jev
  • October 15, 2009