• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi There,

Can any one please tell me where Iam going wrong in this trigger?

trigger calculateNewLeads on Campaign (before update) {

List<Lead> leads=[SELECT Id, lead_source_details__c FROM Lead WHERE lead_source_details__c IN :Trigger.new];

for (Campaign c : Trigger.new) {
        c.trigger_new_field__c=leads.size();
    }

}

Followintg is the error message - Error: Compile Error: Invalid bind expression type of SOBJECT:Campaign for column of type String at line 3 column 100.

Request all to kindly help.

Thanks,

George

Hi there,

I created a VF page which opens up on click of a button placed on the Opportunity object. Onclick "save" button I want it to do the following 2 actions

1) save the VF page/record

2) email to be sent to few users

Request every1 to kindly help me with the code

Thanks,

George

Hi All,

Can any one tell me what's the best Contract Management tool avaialble for salesforce. Currently we are using RFS share point and we are looking for something close to that.

Please suggest

Thanks,

George

Hi there,

I am suppose to create an alert if the deals are not closed on the closed date. Can anyone suggest how can i do this?

Thanks,

Jabeen

Hello there,

In opportunity, we have Type as a field which is a picklist.

Ie. Type = A, B, C, D

I want to create a report that gives me the sum of the amount field for all opportunities with Type A

And then in the same report, should give me a sum of the amount field for all opportunities with Type B +C + D

Can any1 help me to solve this

Thanks,

George

Hi there,

I am suppose to create a matrix report that shows the pipeline size for CQ revenue amount by close date (i.e. breaking up the every month into 2 and hence 6 periods in the quarter). Unfortuntely the closed date is grouped by : day, month, CQ, etc but not 2 breaks ina month.

Please can any one help me

Thanks,

George

Hi,

I am trying to display the total number of original leads in Opportunities. Is it possible to create a customer field in Opportunities that counts the total number of original leads for the opportunities (represented by a picklist filed in Lead object)?

Thanks in advance,

George

Hi There,

Can any one please tell me where Iam going wrong in this trigger?

trigger calculateNewLeads on Campaign (before update) {

List<Lead> leads=[SELECT Id, lead_source_details__c FROM Lead WHERE lead_source_details__c IN :Trigger.new];

for (Campaign c : Trigger.new) {
        c.trigger_new_field__c=leads.size();
    }

}

Followintg is the error message - Error: Compile Error: Invalid bind expression type of SOBJECT:Campaign for column of type String at line 3 column 100.

Request all to kindly help.

Thanks,

George

Hi there,

I am suppose to create an alert if the deals are not closed on the closed date. Can anyone suggest how can i do this?

Thanks,

Jabeen

Description:

Salesforce Trainer

We seek a passionate and experienced Salesforce Trainer that is detail oriented and has excellent problem solving abilities to perform some updates to our database that serves 50+ users. The right candidate will drive key Salesforce updates, implementation and training projects.

Duties:

Job Duties

• Deliver training and communication to 50+ users 

• Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials.
• Help Administrator with the overall configuration, design and layout, and functionality of Salesforce CRM. Functions include but are not limited to: user management, configuration, customization, report and dashboard development, data management

• Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
• Use best practices and functional expertise in Salesforce.com to drive change through business process redesign and training
• Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups.

Qualifications:

Required Skills/Qualifications: 

• Salesforce.com administration certification required

• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related field
• 2+  years experience in administration and development of basic Salesforce setup including field updates for both the Standard and Custom objects, dashboards and some basic reporting.
• Ability to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way by e-mail, phone, and in person
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Proposal Management, etc.) 
• Strong attention to detail & excellent problem-solving skills
• Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed.
• Experience working within a team environment and independently with close communication and interaction with our existing Salesforce Administrator.
• An ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced environment

• Experience in thinking through problems creatively.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously

Hi,

I am trying to display the total number of original leads in Opportunities. Is it possible to create a customer field in Opportunities that counts the total number of original leads for the opportunities (represented by a picklist filed in Lead object)?

Thanks in advance,

George