• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We cannot seem to get eclipse to connect to SFDC for saves. Anybody have any insight?

Error -

Unable to refresh resource.  SERVER_UNAVAILABLE: Unable to complete the creation of the query cursor at this time, please retry your query later

Hi Every one,

I am new to apex.in my apllication i want check the value of the field.if the value exists i have to dispaly the alert box in VF page.if any one knows plz help me with the code.tell me the correct way to do this functionality.plz help me.

plz tell me how to write the apex class for this page.

Here my code is:

<apex:page standardController="CAF_Bank__c" extensions="cafbank"  >
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
                    <!-- PAGE BLOCK SECTIONS-->
            <apex:pageBlockSection columns="1" showHeader="true" title="CAF Bank Info">

<apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Bank_Name__c}"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Branch_Code__c}"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Branch_Name__c}"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Credit_Limit__c}"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Manager_Name__c}"/>                      
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Address_1__c}"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Address_2__c}"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Area__c}"/>                       
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.City__c}"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Pin_Code__c}"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.State__c}"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Country__c}"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Telephone_No__c}"/>                 
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Mobile_Telephone_No__c}"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!CAF_Bank__c.Fax__c}"/>                                   

</apex:pageBlockSection>  

<!-- PAGE BLOCK BUTTONS-->
            <apex:pageBlockButtons location="both">

<apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save"/>
                <apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel"/>

</apex:pageBlockButtons>
            <apex:pageMessages ></apex:pageMessages>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form> 
</apex:page>

Thanks,

manu..

• November 30, 2009

I love the way Probability is calculated from Stage of the Opportunity object.

But how it's done? How can I implement such functionality in my apps?

I've read a about formulas, triggers, apex classes and workflows but they all seem to miss the target because they don't work before "save" button is pressed. Is the visualforce the way to go? Standard Opportunity page doesn't seem to be visualforce.

I have a project that requires me to create a link (or button) that contains the domain from the Account screen (Website) in the path.

Example:

Account website: http://www.mysite.com

New Link or Button: http://www.somesiteoutthere.com/research/search.aspx?q=mysite.com&type=answers 

I'm thinking that the easiest way would be to create a new hidden field called domain and have a formula grab the URL and strip the http://www. However.... I have no idea how to do that or if there is a better way to accomplish this.

Could anyone offer some suggestions?

Thanks.

Hey,

I've been having problems creating a custom object from an apex trigger on leads. Essentially I need a few extra objects created (and populated) if a lead is converted. The following trigger was just a test to see if creating a custom object when the convert button is triggerd would work - however it doesn't. Any help would be appreciated.

trigger LeadConvert on Lead (before update) {

// insert a custom object associated with the contact
    GIC_Deal__c obj = new GIC_Deal__c();
    obj.Name = 'temp';
    insert obj;
}

Hi,

I am trying to get a button to update a checkbox field once its clicked. Is there a simple way of doing this?

Thanks

• November 25, 2009

Hi every one,

Plz tell me how to remove Record Name from object.This record name was created defaultly at the time of creating Object.

Thanks,

Anu...

Hi Everybody,

i had created objects in salesforce.while creating the objects defaultly Record Name,Owner,CreatedBy fields are created.Record Name was created at the time of creating object.i dont want to display these defult fields in Edit mode or New mode.I was able to delete Owner,CreatedBy fields in PageLayOut of that particular object.These two fileds have the two options delete,properties.So i was able to delete these two records.

Where as RecordName is having only one option i.e properties.So i am unable to delete these filed.

Plz tell me the solution.

Thanks in advance,

Anu...

Hi Everybody,

i had created objects in salesforce.while creating the objects defaultly Record Name,Owner,CreatedBy fields are created.Record Name was created at the time of creating object.i dont want to display these defult fields in Edit mode or New mode.I was able to delete Owner,CreatedBy fields in PageLayOut of that particular object.These two fileds have the two options delete,properties.So i was able to delete these two records.

Where as RecordName is having only one option i.e properties.So i am unable to delete these filed.

Plz tell me the solution.

Thanks in advance,

Anu...

hi

can anybody help me to write Test class for this Trigger

trigger insertIntoCustomerContactDetail on Contact (after insert)

{

for (Contact a : Trigger.new)

{

CustomerContactDetail__c ccd = new CustomerContactDetail__c

(

Contact__c = a.id,

First_Name__c =a.firstName,

Last_Name__c=a.lastName,

Date_Of_Birth__c = a.Date_Of_Birth__c,

Mobile_No__c = a.MobilePhone,

Email__c = a.Email__c

);

insert ccd ;

}

}

Thanks in Advance

Madhulendra

Hi, I am new to SOQL and have a few question about creating parent to child relation with soql. I have created 3 SObject: First SObject contains Child information (Child's name, age, birthdate, School Name, Father's Name), Second Sobject contains School information(School name, Size address), Third contains Father information(Name, Age, Child Name, etc). I was wondering how do relate Child to father and Child to School. 

I know how to get the information from one SObject: Public List<Child__c> getChildInfo()

{ return [Select Id, Name, Age__c, Father_Name__c, School_Name__c, Phone_Number__c, Street_Address__c, Zip_Postal_Code__c From Child__c ]; 

} 

But how do I List child Father Name and information? Do I need to do something in the custom object link in the setup

Thanks for any help you can give.