• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I created a trigger(before insert) for EmailMessage object, and found that when I sent email to salesforce with Email-to-Case setting, a new email message was created but the trigger was not invoked.

Does anyone know how to invoke the trigger in that condition?

Is there any way to call spell check function of SF in Visualforce page? or any spell check javascript source code 

we can download and use in Visualforce page?

I am building a customized send email function with Visualforce page. If user chooses an Email template, in the email body(input text area), the merge field value {!Contact.Name} cant get the correct data as standard send email function can do. I am not sure if anyone has any solution to solve this problem, I will appreciate it.

What I am trying to do now is to create another temporary email with setTargetObjectId, setWhatId and setTemplateId, send the temporary email out and then use getPlainTextBody to get the temporary email body, in which all merge fields are replaced by the correct data. But the problem is the temporary email already sent out to the contact. So is there any way to re-direct the temporary email sent to a dummy address, not to the contact?

Is there any way to call spell check function of SF in Visualforce page? or any spell check javascript source code 

we can download and use in Visualforce page?

I am building a customized send email function with Visualforce page. If user chooses an Email template, in the email body(input text area), the merge field value {!Contact.Name} cant get the correct data as standard send email function can do. I am not sure if anyone has any solution to solve this problem, I will appreciate it.

What I am trying to do now is to create another temporary email with setTargetObjectId, setWhatId and setTemplateId, send the temporary email out and then use getPlainTextBody to get the temporary email body, in which all merge fields are replaced by the correct data. But the problem is the temporary email already sent out to the contact. So is there any way to re-direct the temporary email sent to a dummy address, not to the contact?

I've got a custom link that is opening a new window and displaying a page from an external website.  When my users are done I would like to close the window and refresh the SalesForce window so that it reloads showing the users the new data.

I've tried the normal Javascript calls, but they don't work, mostlikely because of the cross domain scripting security.

Does anyone know of a work around for this?

Thanks,
  • September 08, 2006