• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm trying to create a workflow that will update the Lead Status field when these conditions are met:

- Latest Lead Source is changed

- Lead Status equals "In Process"

- Timeline is changed, AND the timeline is shorter (ex:  12+ Months is now 6-12 Months, 3-6 Months or 0-3 Months).

Here is the formula that I have gotten to - but the syntax is clearly not right.  Any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

AND ( ISCHANGED(Latest_Lead_Source__c),  ISPICKVAL (Status, "In Process"), ( ISCHANGED(Time__c),  

AND 

(Time__c="0-3 Months"), AND ( PRIORVALUE="3-6 Months", "6-12 Months", "12+ Months", "Unknown", "No Project"),

OR (Time__c="3-6 Months")), AND ( PRIORVALUE="6-12 Months", "12+ Months", "Unknown", "No Project"),

OR (Time__c="6-12 Months"), AND ( PRIORVALUE="12+ Months", "Unknown", "No Project")

OR (Time__c="12+ Months"), AND ( PRIORVALUE="12+ Months", "Unknown", "No Project"))

Hi,

I have a custom object "Customer Deal Sheet" that a rep can create off of any Closed Won opportunity.  I added a lookup relationship field called Account, so the rep can choose which account the deal belongs to (Ideally this would auto populate from the account selected in the Opportunity).

I also need a way to pull in the Account ID into a field on the Customer Deal sheet.  I understand that I could just add a blank text field, but if that's the case this field will never get filled in.

Can anyone help with formulas to automatically pull in the Account and Account ID into my custom object "Customer Deal Sheet"?

Thanks!!

I would like the possibility to create a custom tiwtter field where a salesperson could simply enter a lead or contact or account's twitter handle, and that field would then link to the individuals tiwtter page.  This functionality could then be carried out to create an AIM field, Skype field, LinkedIn etc. etc. etc.

What I'd like to avoid is requiring the salesperson to have to type:  "http://twitter.com/exampleusername"  and only need to type exampleusername.

Has anyone successfully done this?

I'm curious to know how other companies handle their sales@company.com account (or info@ for that matter).

I would like to have every email sent to this address injected into SF as a new lead, that gets put through our round robin lead assignment rules.  Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Hi,

I have a custom object "Customer Deal Sheet" that a rep can create off of any Closed Won opportunity.  I added a lookup relationship field called Account, so the rep can choose which account the deal belongs to (Ideally this would auto populate from the account selected in the Opportunity).

I also need a way to pull in the Account ID into a field on the Customer Deal sheet.  I understand that I could just add a blank text field, but if that's the case this field will never get filled in.

Can anyone help with formulas to automatically pull in the Account and Account ID into my custom object "Customer Deal Sheet"?

Thanks!!

I have downloaded the installer but when I open my Excel nothing happens... Is this because I'm on a Mac?  I called support, they can't help me.
So far from everything I've read (been searching around for quite awhile now) you can't make a field dependency for text fields. The controlling field would still be a picklist ("Products") but the dependent field would be a text field called "Other". My company has 6 standard products we sell, but once in awhile something will be ordered that is different but a rare occasion (so it doesn't make sense to add it to the perminent list) - typically it's supplemental to the product we sell, like say a box of cable ties or something. Basically if they choose "other" from the product picklist, it will enable the "Other" text field to be filled in - else it disables the field.

Can this still be done or am I just S.O.L.? I'm kind of surprised that all fields are not allowed to be selected for the dependent field, really.