• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi all,

In our salesforce model right now we have partner orgs and customer prgs. And we give each  separate partner  and customer a separate portal (as we need to put separate logos for our each partner). But now we are seeing that per org we can only create 5 customer portal and 5 partner portals. Is there a limit on this number ? Can anyone please guide me on the same ?

How many partner and customer

Thanking you

regards

Sarthak

hi all,

We have a enterprise level aggrement and have multiple orgs . One org we use for development and others for demo purpose. While migrating via the ant script based migartion tool of force.com we can transfer objects,em-mail templates etc but various settings and customizations are always left behind. And it is becoming a real pain.

For an example the tab setting from a profile are never transferred. Also the checked value of an object's  "make it available for customer portal" also dosent get transferred.

Please remember the above are just examples and much much more many such settings are not transferred. Are we doing anything wrong? or is it a limitation ? Please let me know.

Also in many cases we need to transfer just the minute changes we do in our development org to the other orgs. But coding them in ant script is even more time consuming than manually transferring the changes. Is there any way where I can see the "diff" of the Dev org and demo org and transfer accordingly(Something similar to what a diff utility does on any os among two similar files).

Also please let me know if this can be achieved by any external tools or scripts.

Thanking you

Regards

Sarthak

hi,

I want to have a lookup filter which looks up to only the records own by the current user.  I created a filter like Owner ID equals $User.Id. But it does not seem to work. Can I have a merge field or a formula in the "value" column of the lookup filters ?If not then how to achieve this ?

Thanking you

Regards

Sarthak

hi,

I want to have a multiselect picklist in a lookup field. Is that possible? Whatever I have searched gave me the idea that it is possible. But don't know how. Can anyone please help me in this regard? I think this is a very common problem as faced by many.

Thanking you

regards

Sarthak

Hi ,

In my organization we are heavily using  customer portal and Partner portal. Inside the partner portal I need to show two tabs 1.Partner accounts(for viewing all the subsequent partners of current partner) and 2.Customer Accounts(for viewing all the subsequent customers of current partner). Can anyone suggest me how to achieve this ? If at all it can be done.

Thanking you

regards

Sarthak

Hi,

I have two custom objects . I want to merge the two objects under one custom  tab to be shown in customer portal.Can anyone please suggest me how to achieve this ?

Thanking you

regards

Sarthak

hi all,

This is my first post here. So first hi to everyone.

I want to remove or override the home tab which salesforce provides by default in customer portal and in partner portal. I am just not finding any way to do that. Can anyone guide me on the correct path??

Thanking you

Regards

Sarthak

hi,

I want to have a multiselect picklist in a lookup field. Is that possible? Whatever I have searched gave me the idea that it is possible. But don't know how. Can anyone please help me in this regard? I think this is a very common problem as faced by many.

Thanking you

regards

Sarthak

Hi ,

In my organization we are heavily using  customer portal and Partner portal. Inside the partner portal I need to show two tabs 1.Partner accounts(for viewing all the subsequent partners of current partner) and 2.Customer Accounts(for viewing all the subsequent customers of current partner). Can anyone suggest me how to achieve this ? If at all it can be done.

Thanking you

regards

Sarthak

Hi,

I have two custom objects . I want to merge the two objects under one custom  tab to be shown in customer portal.Can anyone please suggest me how to achieve this ?

Thanking you

regards

Sarthak

hi all,

This is my first post here. So first hi to everyone.

I want to remove or override the home tab which salesforce provides by default in customer portal and in partner portal. I am just not finding any way to do that. Can anyone guide me on the correct path??

Thanking you

Regards

Sarthak