• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there a way to put a Google translate link in the footer of a SFDC email that when clicked, will automatically translate the email into the language of your choice?

• September 01, 2010

I am using CMSForce to build a Web Form in a Force.com site. The problem I am running across is that I am utilizing the Opportunity object and a custom field I have created in there that is a a Long Text Area (32000). When I use that field in my Web Form I get an error when I put too many characters in, that the field cannot exceed 255 characters. Is this a default form setting I am missing somewhere because obviously the field can hold way more characters than that?

I am utilizing CMSForce to build out a couple of sites on Force.com. CMSForce has been a great tool but how do you specify more than one homepage? I have multiple sites (different content) but if I click on a CMS page to enable it as the homepage - it becomes the homepage for all my CMSForce created sites (since you can only assign "Homepage" for your Active Site Home Page). I need to assign multiple homepages basically, I can't imagine you can only use CMSForce for just one site.
I created a Force.com site using CMSForce in our Sandbox, and everything worked great. But now I need to move it to Production and while using the Outbound Change Sets under App Setup | Deploy, I cannot select any of the Templates or Pages I created using CMSForce. I can find all my assets (images, etc.) though. How do you get the Pages and Templates you created in CMSForce in the Sandbox over to Production??

I am using CMSForce to build a Web Form in a Force.com site. The problem I am running across is that I am utilizing the Opportunity object and a custom field I have created in there that is a a Long Text Area (32000). When I use that field in my Web Form I get an error when I put too many characters in, that the field cannot exceed 255 characters. Is this a default form setting I am missing somewhere because obviously the field can hold way more characters than that?

I am utilizing CMSForce to build out a couple of sites on Force.com. CMSForce has been a great tool but how do you specify more than one homepage? I have multiple sites (different content) but if I click on a CMS page to enable it as the homepage - it becomes the homepage for all my CMSForce created sites (since you can only assign "Homepage" for your Active Site Home Page). I need to assign multiple homepages basically, I can't imagine you can only use CMSForce for just one site.