• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm new developing apex classes and I would like know what sould i do to use the java classes included in a jar file in an apex classes, this jar's are in the classpath already... explaining little more: In an apex class in want to use some methods in some classes that are developed in java and this classes are included in jar files, I can't translate that classes in java code to classes in apex code for external reasons, so necessarily I must use that jar's. If someone can help me I'll preciate.
  • January 08, 2010
Hi, I'm new developing apex classes and I would like know what sould i do to use the java classes included in a jar file in an apex classes, this jar's are in the classpath already... explaining little more: In an apex class in want to use some methods in some classes that are developed in java and this classes are included in jar files, I can't translate that classes in java code to classes in apex code for external reasons, so necessarily I must use that jar's. If someone can help me I'll preciate.
  • January 08, 2010