• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As soon as Opp owner is changed, process builder executes and calls a flow which in turn updates the owner field on rest of the active opps under parent account, Parent Account owner and related account contracts' owner. It works fine as long as the number of opps under a parent account is less or equal to 8. But it errors out when the number of opps increases. Fault Message is given below:

The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER: The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3014B00000029My. Flow error messages: This interview has been terminated as another interview in the same bulk execution request failed with the following error: <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. For details, see <a href='https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_calls_concepts_core_data_objects.htm#'>API Exceptions</a>.

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to create a quick data validation rule and seem to be having some trouble. I'm trying to make it so if one date field is used on a lead then 2 other text fields are required to save the contract. I have this so far, but keep getting errors:

and(
Appointment__c
,len(Appointment_Time__c, Appointment_City__c)=0
)

Thanks for the help in advance!

Good Morning Guys n Gals,

I was wondering if you all could possibly help me with a situation I am running into. I am trying to make my Active Contract field a "live" field if you will. I'll show you the code I have so far, then explain a little more;

IF (Contract_End_Date__c >= TODAY()) Contract_Start_Date__c <= TODAY() Active_Contract__c = 1,
IF (Contract_Start_Date__c >= TODAY()) Contract_End_Date__c <= TODAY() Active_Contract__c = 0

So basically you can see that I want this to check the Active Contract checkbox if the start and end dates on our accounts meet the correct criteria.

I'm pretty new to Salesforce, and seem to be getting syntax errors all over this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by Grifmang on 01-21-2010 06:36 AM
Hi Experts,

i have little confuse ,Why we are using test.start and test stop test methods in test class to batch apex ? Any one can demonstrate on this  .      pls don't paste the link.

Regards,
Chanti

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to create a quick data validation rule and seem to be having some trouble. I'm trying to make it so if one date field is used on a lead then 2 other text fields are required to save the contract. I have this so far, but keep getting errors:

and(
Appointment__c
,len(Appointment_Time__c, Appointment_City__c)=0
)

Thanks for the help in advance!

Good Morning Guys n Gals,

I was wondering if you all could possibly help me with a situation I am running into. I am trying to make my Active Contract field a "live" field if you will. I'll show you the code I have so far, then explain a little more;

IF (Contract_End_Date__c >= TODAY()) Contract_Start_Date__c <= TODAY() Active_Contract__c = 1,
IF (Contract_Start_Date__c >= TODAY()) Contract_End_Date__c <= TODAY() Active_Contract__c = 0

So basically you can see that I want this to check the Active Contract checkbox if the start and end dates on our accounts meet the correct criteria.

I'm pretty new to Salesforce, and seem to be getting syntax errors all over this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by Grifmang on 01-21-2010 06:36 AM