• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a Visualforce page that was working when it was a part of an unmanaged package, but when I created a managed package and its required namespace (CI) the page quit working and now displays the following error whenever I click on the button to call it:

Invalid field RA_Matched_Account__c for SObject CI__INOW_Reported_Account__c

The custom button is using a Content Source of a Visualforce Page.  The RA_Matched_Account__c field is being used to determine whether or not to display a warning message if the field has a value.

<!-- Display a warning message if the Reported Account has already been matched -->

<h1>

<apex:pageMessage summary="This Reported Account has already been matched, if you continue 

your new Account will overwrite the existing one!" severity="warning" strength="3" 

rendered="{!RepAcct.RA_Matched_Account__c!=''}" />

</h1> 

Obviously the field does not have the CI namespace before it's name, but that is not for a lack of trying (every time I save the CI__ is stripped out).  The getRepAcct method is using fields with the CI namespace, althought it doesn't matter if I have them there or not, the result is the same.

public CI__INOW_Reported_Account__c getRepAcct() {

repAcctInfo = [select Id, Name, CI__RA_Street1__c, CI__RA_City__c, CI__RA_StateProv__c, 

CI__RA_Postcode__c, CI__RA_Country__c, RA_Matched_Account__c

from CI__INOW_Reported_Account__c 

where id = :cid];

return repAcctInfo;

} 

I have tried everything I can to resolve this issue, but no matter what I do I continue to receive this same error message since creating the namespace.

Thanks in advance for any help! 

I have a Visualforce page that was working when it was a part of an unmanaged package, but when I created a managed package and its required namespace (CI) the page quit working and now displays the following error whenever I click on the button to call it:

Invalid field RA_Matched_Account__c for SObject CI__INOW_Reported_Account__c

The custom button is using a Content Source of a Visualforce Page.  The RA_Matched_Account__c field is being used to determine whether or not to display a warning message if the field has a value.

<!-- Display a warning message if the Reported Account has already been matched -->

<h1>

<apex:pageMessage summary="This Reported Account has already been matched, if you continue 

your new Account will overwrite the existing one!" severity="warning" strength="3" 

rendered="{!RepAcct.RA_Matched_Account__c!=''}" />

</h1> 

Obviously the field does not have the CI namespace before it's name, but that is not for a lack of trying (every time I save the CI__ is stripped out).  The getRepAcct method is using fields with the CI namespace, althought it doesn't matter if I have them there or not, the result is the same.

public CI__INOW_Reported_Account__c getRepAcct() {

repAcctInfo = [select Id, Name, CI__RA_Street1__c, CI__RA_City__c, CI__RA_StateProv__c, 

CI__RA_Postcode__c, CI__RA_Country__c, RA_Matched_Account__c

from CI__INOW_Reported_Account__c 

where id = :cid];

return repAcctInfo;

} 

I have tried everything I can to resolve this issue, but no matter what I do I continue to receive this same error message since creating the namespace.

Thanks in advance for any help!