• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do I type caste Discount to string in apex?
I am trying add custom field to OpportunityLineItem obj, But I dont see it in setup>customize ....All I see is accounts, leads, opportunity kind of objects, but i dont see iOpportunityLineItem here.

I created some custom fields and validation rules under under Opportunity standard object. Then I added these to my project through add/remove componenets. Then I deployed the Opportunity object onto the production.

Is this the right way to deploy my new stuff onto production? For classes or triggers, it would show me what exactly is being updated on production. I dont think it showed me that for Opportunity object.

The problem now is that whole opportunity object got updated on production. Did I do something wrong? And there is no way to go back, thats the worst part!! Any help is greately appreciated.

I am trying add custom field to OpportunityLineItem obj, But I dont see it in setup>customize ....All I see is accounts, leads, opportunity kind of objects, but i dont see iOpportunityLineItem here.