• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I wants to create a dropdown with colour option styles.

http://pietschsoft.com/post/2004/09/Color-the-background-of-items-in-a-Dropdown-box-in-your-HTML-pages.aspx

I want the above functionality in Visualforce page.

I am showing some products in Dropdown list.I have the 3 Options,One is for New product is Grren background colour option in dropdown.Old product is Yellow.& No stock for that product shown in Red colour.

How to do this functionality??

Thanks,

Nkm.

Hi To all,
    I am creating trigger to send a mail whenever my object field is updated.

I did some functions in trigger and finally send a email.In this Email I want to pass the link also.
    I hardcoded the link as 'https://test.salesforce.com/apex/Pagename.' Its working on sandbox & the link is not working on Production.
    I want to get the URL in Dynamically.
    So that its working on Sandbox & production.
    How to do that???

Thanks,
nkm.   

Hi I am creating Visualforce Email template on my custom object of Invoice. I am using Visualforce page.I am getting all the values in List of Invoice object.the values are not saved in SFDC db. Now I click Reject button that time Email sent to user with all the List values of Invoice object. How to call Visualforce Email template in Visualforce page??? & how to pass the list vlaues to Email template????

Thanks,

NKM.

Hi I am Using VisualForce page.

I am integrated from BOOMI to SFDC.Now I want to integrate SFDC to Boomi.

I am inserting Records through boomi Tool in SFDC.I am passing file to Boomi & mapping all & inserted records in SFDC..

Now I get all the records in my Visualforce page & I view that records did some changes in that records.

After that I click submit button.that time I want the below functionality.

i.e., the inserting File Moved to Exception Folder on Boomi tool. How to do that??

Using any webservice calls???

Hi To all,
    I am creating trigger to send a mail whenever my object field is updated.

I did some functions in trigger and finally send a email.In this Email I want to pass the link also.
    I hardcoded the link as 'https://test.salesforce.com/apex/Pagename.' Its working on sandbox & the link is not working on Production.
    I want to get the URL in Dynamically.
    So that its working on Sandbox & production.
    How to do that???

Thanks,
nkm.   

Hi,

I struggle with a trigger that needs to create new records in an object called POSITION. The records should be created when a record in another object called TRANSACTION are updated or inserted. Then in POSITION I want the field INSTRUMENT to automatically create a record for all instruments that are in the object TRANSACTION (but no duplicates).

Can anyone help me with as exemplary code for a trigger? Mine is definitely wrong ;-(

trigger UpdatePosition on TRANSACTION__c (after insert, before update, after update) {

Map<ID, TRANSACTION__c> updateMap = new Map<ID, TRANSACTION__C>();

List<POSITION__c> itemList;

set<Id> AllItems = new set<id>();

for(POSITION__c i :itemList){

AllItems.add(i.TRANSACTION__c);

List<TRANSACTION__C> AllTransactions = [SELECT id, INSTRUMENT__c

FROM TRANSACTION__C where id in :AllItems];