• 10 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all!  I need to create a formula field and am getting stuck.  Here are the three fields to use:

Start_Date__c = date field
Frequency__c = number field
Period__c = picklist (month and year are the picklist values)

I need to create a new formula field (date) to take that start date, and display a new date which is the Start Date + Frequency * Period

So examples would be:

Start Date = 1/1/2022
Frequency = 1
Period = Year
Desired new field output = 1/1/2023

Start Date = 1/1/2022
Frequency = 1
Period = Month
Desired new field output = 2/1/2022

Can anyone recommend how to accomplish this?  Thanks!

Hi all,

I am having an issue with a customer org.  There seems to be an error that is preventing a process, and the error messge says it's from "Duplicate Detector".  There is no managed package with that name.  When I look into it, it seems to be an internal Salesforce process.  Has anyone seen this, and know how to deactivate it?

Thanks!
Salesforce.com Developer - needed to work on both new and existing Salesforce.com projects for well respected Salesforce ISV and consulting partner - immediate start, home-working available.

We are seeking a talented Salesforce.com Developer who has strong development skills in Apex, VisualForce and if possible, PHP.  Projects will include custom Visualforce page development, integration between Salesforce and external web applications, e-commerce and portal customizations to customer Salesforce accounts and other interesting projects.

We are looking for someone who is technically skilled, good with customers (and co-workers of course) and can be productive and stay focused on project requirements with minimal supervision.

This is a full-time position, salary commensurate with experience, and may offer the opportunity to work from home.  At this time we are only considering candidates located in the San Diego/Orange County US area.

To be considered, you will have strong skills in Apex and VisualForce (Salesforce-PHP toolkit development a plus).  You must have a strong grasp of web services development and have experience working with Salesforce using the Eclipse IDE.   You must have the ability to work well independently and adhere to tight project deadlines.

Apply now by submitting your CV to jobs at linvio dot com. 

Linvio, Inc. is a Salesforce consulting and application development shop headquartered in San Diego, CA.  Visit the Salesforce AppExchange for details on our products, or visit our website at www.linvio.com
Hi all!  I need to create a formula field and am getting stuck.  Here are the three fields to use:

Start_Date__c = date field
Frequency__c = number field
Period__c = picklist (month and year are the picklist values)

I need to create a new formula field (date) to take that start date, and display a new date which is the Start Date + Frequency * Period

So examples would be:

Start Date = 1/1/2022
Frequency = 1
Period = Year
Desired new field output = 1/1/2023

Start Date = 1/1/2022
Frequency = 1
Period = Month
Desired new field output = 2/1/2022

Can anyone recommend how to accomplish this?  Thanks!

Hi all,

I am having an issue with a customer org.  There seems to be an error that is preventing a process, and the error messge says it's from "Duplicate Detector".  There is no managed package with that name.  When I look into it, it seems to be an internal Salesforce process.  Has anyone seen this, and know how to deactivate it?

Thanks!

Hi Community,

We are trying to create a new Site in both our production and sandbox orgs, but get the following error when trying to save - duplicate value found: <unknown> duplicates value on record with id: <unknown>. Salesforce support says that they do not support this, so thought i would put the question out there, any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Rudi