• jheuvel73
  • 45 Points
  • Member since 2010
  • Freelance Force.com Developer/Architect (Certified DEV401 / DEV501)

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
A batchable class with a callout, using HttpCalloutMock in a testclass, doesn't seem to combine. (v29)
This will throw an Callout Exception (“You have uncommitted work pending”). However no DML has taken place yet.
When using a custom mock to run the Test, it will validate.
This unmanaged packages shows the issue: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tb0000000MSlV
 Comment out line 17 in TST_testBatch to see the problem occuring...
 Anyone ever encountered this? Looks like a Salesforce bug to me...

Hi all,

visualforce supports formatting an outputtext (date, currency, etc) using java messaging based formatter option, eg:

<apex:outputText value=", {0,date,M/d/yyyy h:mm a}">
     <apex:param value="{!Account.CreatedDate}"></apex:param>
</apex:outputText>

However this only works for the US locale. This is a major flaw for companies trying to develop visualforce outside of US.

I know outputField will display in the user locale, however this will not allow custom formatting. IMO we are left with a incomplete solution here.

Eg. if i try to display just the time part of a local time (in GMT+1 timezone) on a visualforce page, i have to use Apex to achieve this.

The same is the case when i want to use a different decimal separator on numbers.

An idea to fix this is already posted here: https://sites.secure.force.com/success/ideaView?id=08730000000g62yAAA

I would be very interested if anyone created a generic workaround for this.

Thanks!

Hi there,

i'm implementing Salesforce2Salesforce for a customer. I'm using triggers on the receiving org to create the correct relationships (eg. when sending a single opportunity)

I managed to get this working, however it would have been much easier if i could enable debugging for the "Connection user" (the user that performs the actions on behalf of the shared connection) This is not possible using the normal monitoring.

Anyone have a good workaround?

Hi all,

can anyone tell if it is possible to bind an enhancedList component to a custom controller? (So that selected values can be used for custom logic.)

I've seen this question before in this post, but didn't manage to find a solution.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

jheuvel

Hi all,

visualforce supports formatting an outputtext (date, currency, etc) using java messaging based formatter option, eg:

However this only works for the US locale. This is a major flaw for companies trying to develop visualforce outside of US.

I know outputField will display in the user locale, however this will not allow custom formatting. IMO we are left with a incomplete solution here.

Eg. if i try to display just the time part of a local time (in GMT+1 timezone) on a visualforce page, i have to use Apex to achieve this.

The same is the case when i want to use a different decimal separator on numbers.

An idea to fix this is already posted here: https://sites.secure.force.com/success/ideaView?id=08730000000g62yAAA

Thanks!

Hi there,

i'm implementing Salesforce2Salesforce for a customer. I'm using triggers on the receiving org to create the correct relationships (eg. when sending a single opportunity)

I managed to get this working, however it would have been much easier if i could enable debugging for the "Connection user" (the user that performs the actions on behalf of the shared connection) This is not possible using the normal monitoring.

Hi all,

Thanks!

Does Salesforce has any limit on creating the number of public groups

Manage --> Public Groups

• September 13, 2012

Hi there,