• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi guys,

As always, great app!  But I downloaded the update 2.4 this morning.  Then I tried to add an email.  Typically I type in some key words from the opportunity name and several choices appear.  Did that this morning and only one choice appears.  And it is the incorrect choice.  No matter what key words I use, only one and often, no opportunity is found.  

For the particular keywords I am using, there should be at least 4 opportunities returned.  What am I missing?

Thanks  -P

Hi Simon.  Here is a little more info for my last question.  I use Maildrop v 2.2 downloaded from pocketsoap to integrate emails from MAC mail into salesforce.  Great app and works like a charm on my macpro g5 tower.  I have tried to download the same app on to my iPad.  But I get the pop up box that "safari cannot download the file".  In short how do I get maildrop on my ipad?

Thanks

how do I download the maildrop app for the ipad?  box pops up that reads: "safari cannot download this file"

Thanks

Hi.  MAC user of SalesForce here.  Using Maildrop v 2.2.  and Mac OS 10.5.8.  The problem I'm having is that Attachments from emails seem to be inconsistently added to Opportunities.  There are times when attachments are added to Notes & Attachments section and times when they are not.  But I cannot figure out the pattern.   I perform the function of ADD Email, Search for Opportunity, Select opportunity, and ADD email (making sure all boxes for wanted attachments are checked). The SalesForce screen that shows the function has been performed opens.  Then I go back into the opportunity and see the email has been added but the attachment was not.   Even if I close SF and reopen and check the next day, the attachments are not there.  This happens regardless of them being either sent or received emails with attachments.  This happens regardless of file size.  Seems to be a total crap-shoot whether it adds  attachments or not.  Is there something I am missing?  Thanks!

Hi guys,

As always, great app!  But I downloaded the update 2.4 this morning.  Then I tried to add an email.  Typically I type in some key words from the opportunity name and several choices appear.  Did that this morning and only one choice appears.  And it is the incorrect choice.  No matter what key words I use, only one and often, no opportunity is found.  

For the particular keywords I am using, there should be at least 4 opportunities returned.  What am I missing?

Thanks  -P

Hi.  MAC user of SalesForce here.  Using Maildrop v 2.2.  and Mac OS 10.5.8.  The problem I'm having is that Attachments from emails seem to be inconsistently added to Opportunities.  There are times when attachments are added to Notes & Attachments section and times when they are not.  But I cannot figure out the pattern.   I perform the function of ADD Email, Search for Opportunity, Select opportunity, and ADD email (making sure all boxes for wanted attachments are checked). The SalesForce screen that shows the function has been performed opens.  Then I go back into the opportunity and see the email has been added but the attachment was not.   Even if I close SF and reopen and check the next day, the attachments are not there.  This happens regardless of them being either sent or received emails with attachments.  This happens regardless of file size.  Seems to be a total crap-shoot whether it adds  attachments or not.  Is there something I am missing?  Thanks!