• 20 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've set up the Action Plans app, (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003HcINEA0)

And following the documentation.

First up it would seem the documentation for setting up a Custom Object against the action plans is a bit out of date, but I can work around the slight differences there I believe.

However, I'm getting the following error when running tests. 

Class.ActionPlansBatchBuilderTest.runBatchException: line 316, column 1.

I thought this was down to some changes I had made being incorrect so I ran all tests on production. They passed.

I then refreshed the Sandbox, and once ready ran the tests there. And this error comes up immediately. 

Has anyone else encountered this problem with Action Plans, and found a work around?

Hi.

I have a custom object with a number of formula fields on it. One which I just added recently, a text formula field, is not available to add in to reports. It is a basic formula field which only references other fields directly on the object. There is no cross object stuff going on. The field appears to have full readability. However, it is just not available to select and drag onto any report.

Thanks,

David.

Hi,

Looking for some pointers/advice here really. I have a requirement for Salesforce to Salesforce object sharing, with some additional features. It's probably best explained by a worked example.

Org A is sharing account objects with Org B.

Someone on org B does a search and pulling up matching result across both Orgs, however if the Org B ID is set against the Org A record we don't want the Org A result displayed.

When the user clicks into objects on the result list they are to have the option of Cloning an Org A record into their Org.

And when this cloning happens to write back the newly created Org B ID against the Org A record ( so it won't feature in future search result lists).

This strikes me as going well beyond the standard Salesforce to Salesforce functionality. And I'm suspecting I'm looking at developing the solution through a combination of Apex code and some Visualforce. What is the best approach here, and does Apex allow (hopefully easily) querying records and then writing back to them across Orgs?

Any other advice you can offer is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

David.

I have an unusual problem. I  have developed an Apex class which implments schedulable.  I go into Setup -> Develop -> Apex Classes -> Schedule Apex and fill in the form. Now, when I'm selecting the class I just press the icon to give me a list and it only returns the one class which implements schedulable, which would appear the smart way of letting you select the class.

However, I get the following error -

Error: You must select an Apex class that implements the Schedulable interface.

I'm really baffled by this, see code below.

global class TimesheetWeeklyJob implements Schedulable{
    global void execute( SchedulableContext SC ) {
        WeeklyTimesheetProcess.markSubmitted();
        WeeklyTimesheetProcess.createNewSheets();
    }
}

Hi.

I have a custom object with a number of formula fields on it. One which I just added recently, a text formula field, is not available to add in to reports. It is a basic formula field which only references other fields directly on the object. There is no cross object stuff going on. The field appears to have full readability. However, it is just not available to select and drag onto any report.

Thanks,

David.

I have an unusual problem. I  have developed an Apex class which implments schedulable.  I go into Setup -> Develop -> Apex Classes -> Schedule Apex and fill in the form. Now, when I'm selecting the class I just press the icon to give me a list and it only returns the one class which implements schedulable, which would appear the smart way of letting you select the class.

However, I get the following error -

Error: You must select an Apex class that implements the Schedulable interface.

I'm really baffled by this, see code below.

global class TimesheetWeeklyJob implements Schedulable{
    global void execute( SchedulableContext SC ) {
        WeeklyTimesheetProcess.markSubmitted();
        WeeklyTimesheetProcess.createNewSheets();
    }
}