• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Good day, 

May i know is there any sample code i can refer, partically on REST or WSDL call.

I try below and seem the download link is not work and zip file unable to download.
https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Java_Partner_WSDL_Samples_10.0

Thanks for enlightenment!
Good day, 

As per subject, Appreciated any expert can enlighten me with following doubts:

Question:
1. How can i host the salesforce communities app into my java application?
2. This java application using LDAP login, once user login, when user browse to community site, it need not to login, how can i handle this?
3. How to choose other pre-define template when create the community site? there is message telling to contact salesforce, is there any support email to take care this?
4. with developer license, i can only choose standard salesforce structure, does it means i need to customise using Visualforce page, apex? 
5. Is there any API for communities site?
6.any reference site or material i can further understand to create a customise community site?

Thanks ahead !

Good day, 

Could we set the lookup field with id ? for instance, i  have a Opportunity product, which have lookup relationship to product, when i save oppty product, it getting value of product's myStoreID field and save it to Opportunity product lookup field.

Thanks in advance !

Good day,

I need to show a TextArea box when user select specific value from the multi-picklist, i do a little test myself on how to display the textarera if the multi-picklist value was change, here some sample code

VF page
---------------

<apex:pageblock >
<apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" column="1"> <apex:pageBlockSectionItem> <apex:outputLabel value="Rating :" /> <apex:inputField value="{!myObject.multipicklist}" > <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" action="{!doMyAction}" /> </apex:inputField> </apex:pageBlockSectionItem> </apex:pageBlockSection> <apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" column="1"> <apex:pageBlockSectionItem rendered="{!isVisible}"> <apex:outputLabel value="Comment" /> <apex:inputField value="{!myObject.myTextArea}" /> </apex:pageBlockSectionItem> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:pageBlock>

Controller ----------- public isVisible {set;get;} public PageReference doMyAction(){ isVisible = true; return null; }

I can't figure out how to display the myTextArea div , anyone feel free to pinpoint my mistake, thank you !

Good day,

I have a picklist in edit page(Not VF page) and when user select certain value, i want to show a textbox and allow user to enter comment on it, any chance how i can figure it out without playing trick on validation rule ?

Thanks!

Hi Guru,

if i have code below :

<apex:pageblocksection title="My Test" column="2" >

<apex:label value={!$Label.mylabel} /> <apex:Input value="{!myvalue}" />

</apex:pageBlockSection>

How can i put the stylesheet in between of mylabel and myvalue ? the stylesheet mainly to show image and i want it seat just before of myValue.

Good day All,

I create a site however some users can see the page but some are in fact having maintenance page, not sure if anyone encounter this before ? the site suppose to be publicly access as data entry form, not sure if any setting that i miss out ?

Thank you !

Good day,

After installed the unmanaged package to new environment, is it possible we can edit the apex or other components stuff in new environment, let's assume I am in System admin role ?

If it doesn't allow to edit, is it the only way that we go resource file perform the modification and upload the unmanaged package to new environment again ?

Thanks in advance !

Good day, 

May i know is there any sample code i can refer, partically on REST or WSDL call.

I try below and seem the download link is not work and zip file unable to download.
https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Java_Partner_WSDL_Samples_10.0

Thanks for enlightenment!

Good day, 

Could we set the lookup field with id ? for instance, i  have a Opportunity product, which have lookup relationship to product, when i save oppty product, it getting value of product's myStoreID field and save it to Opportunity product lookup field.

Thanks in advance !

Good day,

I need to show a TextArea box when user select specific value from the multi-picklist, i do a little test myself on how to display the textarera if the multi-picklist value was change, here some sample code

VF page
---------------

<apex:pageblock >
<apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" column="1"> <apex:pageBlockSectionItem> <apex:outputLabel value="Rating :" /> <apex:inputField value="{!myObject.multipicklist}" > <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" action="{!doMyAction}" /> </apex:inputField> </apex:pageBlockSectionItem> </apex:pageBlockSection> <apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" column="1"> <apex:pageBlockSectionItem rendered="{!isVisible}"> <apex:outputLabel value="Comment" /> <apex:inputField value="{!myObject.myTextArea}" /> </apex:pageBlockSectionItem> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:pageBlock>

Controller ----------- public isVisible {set;get;} public PageReference doMyAction(){ isVisible = true; return null; }

I can't figure out how to display the myTextArea div , anyone feel free to pinpoint my mistake, thank you !

Good day,

I have a picklist in edit page(Not VF page) and when user select certain value, i want to show a textbox and allow user to enter comment on it, any chance how i can figure it out without playing trick on validation rule ?

Thanks!

Hi Guru,

if i have code below :

<apex:pageblocksection title="My Test" column="2" >

<apex:label value={!$Label.mylabel} /> <apex:Input value="{!myvalue}" />

</apex:pageBlockSection>

How can i put the stylesheet in between of mylabel and myvalue ? the stylesheet mainly to show image and i want it seat just before of myValue.

Good day All,

I create a site however some users can see the page but some are in fact having maintenance page, not sure if anyone encounter this before ? the site suppose to be publicly access as data entry form, not sure if any setting that i miss out ?

Thank you !

Good day,

After installed the unmanaged package to new environment, is it possible we can edit the apex or other components stuff in new environment, let's assume I am in System admin role ?

If it doesn't allow to edit, is it the only way that we go resource file perform the modification and upload the unmanaged package to new environment again ?

Thanks in advance !

Good day, I'm new to trigger and would like to get some advice from the guru here. [code] trigger myTrigger on Opportunity (before insert, before update){ for(Opportunity o : trigger.new){ doAction } } [/code] Question : 1. trigger.new is referring to sObject that we calling, means from above sample, it is referring opportunity ? 2. trigger.new and trigger.old basically are same , then when should we use trigger.old ? 3.if there are error show in the debug log and pointing to line of "for loop" above, is that means opportunity is not passing in? what would be the possibility that caused and show below error ? Error : System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object
  • September 02, 2010

Good day All, 

May i know how can i get the salesforce site URL ? say if we are in sandbox , it show : https://cs2.salesforce.com

if production , it show me https://na7.salesforce.com ?

I'm using unlimited version.

Thank you !

good day, 

I got following error when i call the webservice method via SoapUI program

<faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
         <faultstring>No operation available for request {http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/class/AposIntegrati onUtil}createOpportunity</faultstring>

<faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>        
<faultstring>No operation available for request {http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/class/AosIntegratio nUtil}createOppty</faultstring>

anyone please enlighten what are the possibility that can caused this ?

Thank you !