• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there anyone out there that can help me figure out how to track the growth of data in custom fields that I created in a custom object that I created? Basically the situation is that every month I import updated data from our companies customer portal this data is numerical and pertains to revenue per month, user account number, etc... I would like to be able to track the data from month to month in order to show the growth or decline of said fields for the specific clients in the custom object.

I looked into the formulas and their was one formula that would return a true/false value if the data changed when updated but I want to be able to have the difference of the two values in the field, and then I also want to be able to store these values so If need be I could generate an 18 month or however long chart/report on the companies progress or lack there of.

If anyone can guide me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it thank you.

Ie there anyway to import Microsoft Publisher custome templates into SalesForce or can we create more customization options for the current template wizard in SalesForce?