• 50 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Following a recent upgrade to our FinancialForce PSA System we are no longer able to deploy into production certain APEX Classes (message below) Any of our test classes that creat a Contact Record are experiencing this issue. We tried Setup > APEX Classes > Compile All Classes and Setup > APEX Triggers > Compile All Triggers without any success. PSA has not been able to assist and have indicated that the issue is related to the following: https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000mCXpQAM

As PSA is a managed package we have absolutley no control over the trigger that is causin this. Any help would be appreciated?

=========
System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, pse.ContactTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: line 48, column 22: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.SearchResourcesGeoLocationManager : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.MockHttpResponseGeneratorForGeolocation : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.ExternalAPICredentialService : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.Application : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.TimecardHeaderSelector : Variable does not exist: LastReferencedDate: [] 
Stack Trace: Class.RWW_TestHelper.getContact: line 143, column 1 Class.RWW_TestHelperTest.testGetContact: line 28, column 1
=======

• August 29, 2018
When executing the following query on an object with many rows the system appears to hang. No results are returned, nor is any error triggered. Developer console returns "Communication Failure - no response from server", Workbench just keeps adding dots "." to "loading" message, nothing actually loads and eventually returns "Service was temporarily interupted or is unavailable. Please try again in a moment". The apex application just appears to hang.

SELECT Id,LastModifiedDate FROM AccountShare ORDER BY LastModifiedDate DESC LIMIT 2000

If we then execute the same query approx. 1 to 2 hours later we instantly get a result. I suspect this is because the query has been cached.

This type of query is being used by a Backup application that we are currently reviewing.

This also occurs on other objects: OpportunityShare, CaseComment and a few others.
  • August 29, 2014
Following a recent upgrade to our FinancialForce PSA System we are no longer able to deploy into production certain APEX Classes (message below) Any of our test classes that creat a Contact Record are experiencing this issue. We tried Setup > APEX Classes > Compile All Classes and Setup > APEX Triggers > Compile All Triggers without any success. PSA has not been able to assist and have indicated that the issue is related to the following: https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000mCXpQAM

As PSA is a managed package we have absolutley no control over the trigger that is causin this. Any help would be appreciated?

=========
System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, pse.ContactTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: line 48, column 22: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.SearchResourcesGeoLocationManager : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.MockHttpResponseGeneratorForGeolocation : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.ExternalAPICredentialService : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.Application : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.TimecardHeaderSelector : Variable does not exist: LastReferencedDate: [] 
Stack Trace: Class.RWW_TestHelper.getContact: line 143, column 1 Class.RWW_TestHelperTest.testGetContact: line 28, column 1
=======

• August 29, 2018
Hello

I've been using the Force IDE plugin for many years. I used to be able to Right Click on a Test Class, and hit Run Tests, and see what coverage that calss would give me. I would also be able to see the list of lines of code NOT covered by the test, in each Class or Trigger

With the Winter 16 release I am a little lost. I understand how to run a test or all the tests, but once the test runs, I my issue is now: how do I find the lines of code that are not covered by my test?

For example I see that the iRT_Utility class is covered at 82% (110/134). Where do I find the 24 lines not covered?

Thanks in advance
Giorgio

I thought this should be fairly straightforward, but I can't figure out how to do it.  How do you get the current date inserted into a merge field in an Email template?