• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I´ve been using the force.com Connector for Office for some time. Just out of the blue I get the "No data returned from this Query" errro message. Did something changed in spring 12 that prevents the add-in from returning data?.

Thanks a lot!

• February 09, 2012

I would like to copy the email address I have in the account to a custom email field I created in the opportunity associated with that account. I need a email field in the opportunity in order to notify via email after an approval proces has been approved. If this email field doesn´t exist I can´t send an email to the account. Is there a way with appex code to automate this copying and pasting??

Thanks!

• September 23, 2010

I created an approval process with email notifications, field update rules, etc. I want to send a wellcome email with some custom fields to the account email associated with the approved opportunity. I´m trying to do this in the final approval accions. Everything works fine until I I´m in the "send to" section. I get no valid options when I select associated contact or email. This thing causes my notification to fail due to the obligatory nature of this fields.

If I do the same thing but on an approval process associated with a Lead it works fine and the fields associated contact or email get values as expected.

Thanks a lot!

• September 13, 2010

Hi!

We have a salesfroce instance in a school. We receive lot ofcourse requests wia web forms. We see that we have lead duplicates that comes from the same user filling out forms related to different courses. I would like to merge the Lead and combine the course requests from two or three different forms. Is there any way to do this?

thanks a lot!

Is it possible to get some kind of event when saleswforce sends an automatic response template succesfully?. I would like to use this information to change automatically the lead status in my queues. The idea is to easily identify those who did not get an automatic response due to some mistake in the rule or because the users who manually introduced the lead in SF did not send one.

Thaks

Hi!

I have two queues, each contains three users. I want each user in each queue to be able to claim ownership of leads from the corresponding queue. We have a simple rule: Each user must asign to himself leads on specific week days. So they have to log in, go to the corresponding queue and "claim ownership" via the "Change Owner" button select the user option and be able to select thir name from the user list.

The proble is that when we click the loupe icon I can´t see any user list to select from. So, how can a regular user change ownership of a lead in a queue?, is there a profile setting i´m overriding that prevents the users to change ownership?

The profile associated with the user has the Transfer leads turned on

any help will be grately apprecited.

Thanks

Is it possible to get some kind of event when saleswforce sends an automatic response template succesfully?. I would like to use this information to change automatically the lead status in my queues. The idea is to easily identify those who did not get an automatic response due to some mistake in the rule or because the users who manually introduced the lead in SF did not send one.

Thaks

Hi!

I have two queues, each contains three users. I want each user in each queue to be able to claim ownership of leads from the corresponding queue. We have a simple rule: Each user must asign to himself leads on specific week days. So they have to log in, go to the corresponding queue and "claim ownership" via the "Change Owner" button select the user option and be able to select thir name from the user list.

The proble is that when we click the loupe icon I can´t see any user list to select from. So, how can a regular user change ownership of a lead in a queue?, is there a profile setting i´m overriding that prevents the users to change ownership?

The profile associated with the user has the Transfer leads turned on

any help will be grately apprecited.

Thanks