• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone know if there is a way to write a trigger on the CollaborationGroup, CollaborationGroupMember, CollaborationGroupMemberRequest objects?

• September 15, 2011

Can anyone explain to me how the reverse request works within the Time Off Manager App by Force.com Labs? 

App - http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016bX0EAI

Feature I am asking about is on a PTO Request there is a checkbox for Reversing a previous request. I assume that if you have a request that is approved you would submit a new request with that checkbox selected for the same amount of hours and it would reverse the previously approved request. 

What is happening is that when a user submits a request with that checkbox selected it is just adding the new request as most time off and taking away from their time off balance as opposed to adding the time back into the accrued time. 

Can someone from the Force.com Labs team please help? 

• May 11, 2011

Kinda a hack but I have the task creating well but I can't seem to figure out how to set the status or the due date. Ideally I would want the status to be set to complete and the due date to be set to TODAY(). 

Here is what I have so far: 

/00T/e?tsk5=Opportunity Comment&tsk3_mlktp=006&tsk3_lki={!Opportunity.Id}&tsk3={!Opportunity.Name}&
retURL=%2F{!Opportunity.Id}

• March 15, 2011

Hey All - I am trying to compare all of the profiles within an org that has about 50 profiles. What I am looking to do is find an easy way to identify the differences to see if we can limit the number of profiles as administration is becoming unwieldy. 

Does anyone know a quick and easy way to do this? 

Thanks! 

• December 14, 2010

Is there a way to assign an approval step to a customer portal user? Or have the customer portal user submit an object into an approval process? 

• September 28, 2010

Hello - is there a way to mass load cusomter portal users assuming I already have the Accounts and Contacts created?

• September 22, 2010

Hello - fairly new at Portal so hopefully this is an easy answer but I can't seem to figure it out. I have my Site connected to a Customer Portal for authenticated login but I cannot figure out how to get the login page to redirect to the homepage of the Customer Portal which is not a VisualForce page - it's just plan old portal. Is there a way to easily do this? Am I just missing something? 

• September 03, 2010

I need to allow a Customer Portal user to update more fields then just the standard out of the box fields provided on the Update Profile page within the Customer Portal. I create the fields on the User Record and made them available to the Portal Profile I'm using - I just can't get these fields to display within the portal - is there a way to do this? 

• May 15, 2010

hi all,

Can anyone please help me in working out to Integrate the Salesforce.com with Microsoft Office. I am trying to generate a PowerPoint Presentation of a Visual Force Page with properly aligned slides in the powerpoint. 

first simply i tried generating using the attribute in the <apex:Page> called ContentType. it simply downloads all the contents without formatting and without slide breaks.

so please give me a suggestion regarding this and help me in completing this.

Thanks in advance,

abivenkat,

SFDC Learner.

Our head of Sales wants to auto-follow opportunities for our Americas and Asia offices that are over a certain stage. Could Swarm 3 is not able to have more than one criteria, i.e. follow all opportunities at a certain stage versus following opportunities of certain people once they hit a certain stage.

Does anyone know if an APEX trigger would solve this? Or if there is another solution to get this setup. In the mean time I have created list views with the information and will manually update the opportunities he follows, based on the criteria, using the mass "follow" and "unfollow" buttons.

Hello - fairly new at Portal so hopefully this is an easy answer but I can't seem to figure it out. I have my Site connected to a Customer Portal for authenticated login but I cannot figure out how to get the login page to redirect to the homepage of the Customer Portal which is not a VisualForce page - it's just plan old portal. Is there a way to easily do this? Am I just missing something? 

• September 03, 2010

Hi all,

I want to ask a question. Is there any ways to make force.com sites access using salesforce login? I mean when another user access to that site, the user must login first before entering the force.com site. I don't want to use the customer portal.

Suggestions would be great.

Thanks