• -1 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Online Services , across the globe at nominal rates - Session’s for students across the globe/ Projects assistance for Salesforce / Freelancer projects/ Assignments or consultation on salesforce / Certification preparation /  Online Technical and HR interviews preparation / Professional resume designing/ Career counseling.

The world’s #1 CRM sales app With Sales Cloud you get all the CRM capabilities you’d expect from salesforce.com. Because Demand is high. And Rates are good. Very Less people are there. Your Success rate will be higher. Learn cutting edge Sales Force new technology based on the cloud computing. It is easy to learn. In the future everything will move to cloud. Jump and lead before it is too late!!! Not much experience required. You can get JOB Quickly as compared to other fields.

Salesforce trained and certified developer (Dev 401 & Dev 501) Professionals

Course in Salesforce.com

1. Chose Level of courses – Beginners , Professionals  

2. Weekend: Fast-track batches conducted online, offline sessions and personal assistance given to each student if required.

3. Training Materials – practical oriented ppt’s and pdf’

4. Assignment – Real work exercises are assigned to simulate your skill and confidence.

The session’s are conducted in an environment that provides access to technical resources equivalent to those found in the actual work environment

The training is designed with a minimum period of 4 to 6 weeks long. Customized Training Packages / Crash Courses if required.

Real time project scenarios are discussed by the faculty during the class so you gain a thorough understanding of the modules and a real project life cycle.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Other Services:-

Take up freelancer Projects of salesforce.com

Consultation – assistance on SFDC assignments or any kind of consultation or SFDC.

Certification preparation- Provide all the necessary training and support for certification completion.

Interview Preparation

Career Counselling- counselling with exceptional IT professional or HR expert to help you select the appropriate courses based on your background, market potential and your interest.

Resume Development Service – Resume experts develop a resume specific to your experience and ambitions.

Regards

Sam/Harpreet- Program Director

SFDC reservior

Sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com

Online Services , across the globe at nominal rates - Session’s for students across the globe/ Projects assistance for Salesforce / Freelancer projects/ Assignments or consultation on salesforce / Certification preparation /  Online Technical and HR interviews preparation / Professional resume designing/ Career counseling.

Salesforce trained and certified developer (Dev 401 & Dev 501) Professionals

Course in Salesforce.com

2. Weekend: Fast-track batches conducted online, offline sessions and personal assistance given to each student if required.

4. Assignment – Real work exercises are assigned to simulate your skill and confidence.

The session’s are conducted in an environment that provides access to technical resources equivalent to those found in the actual work environment

The training is designed with a minimum period of 4 to 6 weeks long. Customized Training Packages / Crash Courses if required.

Real time project scenarios are discussed by the faculty during the class so you gain a thorough understanding of the modules and a real project life cycle.

Consultation – assistance on SFDC assignments or any kind of consultation or SFDC.

Certification preparation- Provide all the necessary training and support for certification completion.

Interview Preparation

Career Counselling- counselling with exceptional IT professional or HR expert to help you select the appropriate courses based on your background, market potential and your interest.

Resume Development Service – Resume experts develop a resume specific to your experience and ambitions.

Regards

SFDC reservior

Sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com

Salesforce trained and certified developer (Dev 401 & Dev 501) Professional

Course in Salesforce.com

Interview Preparation

Regards

SFDC reservior

Sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com

Greetings!!

I am a Salesforce.com trained and certified developer (Dev 401 & Dev 501) with 10+ years exp in salesforce.com.

Invite computer students/freshers/skilled professionals for online course.

1.      Certification - Provide all the necessary training and support for certification.

2.      Career - Counseling with exceptional IT professionals to help you select the appropriate courses based on your background, market potential and your interest.

3.      Training Materials – practical oriented ppt’s and pdf’s

4.     Assignment – Real World Exercises are assigned to simulate your skill and confidence.

5.      SFDC Premium Resume Development Service – Resume experts Discuss your profile and experience in detail with you before even beginning to write your resume. 

The instructions are conducted by industry experts in an environment that provides access to technical resources equivalent to those found in the actual work environment

The training is designed with a minimum period of 4 to 6 weeks long.Customized Training Packages / Crash Courses if required.

100% success rate for motivated consultants. Real time project scenarios are discussed by the faculty during the class so you gain a thorough understanding of the modules and a real project life cycle. Guidance and Mock-interviews by skilled trainer.

We also provide freelancer assistance for salesforce projects also. 

Regards

SAM- Program Director

SFDC reservior

Sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com

Greetings!!

We take the opportunity to extend our expertise on Salesforce.com. We comprise team of Advanced Certified Freelance Developers with effective experience on Salesforce.com implementations.

We are Salesforce.com trained and certified professionals (Dev 401 & Dev 501). We can handle and manage any kind of requirement at any phase of project.

We assure quality with best rates in market without missing deadlines.

Kindly revert for further bring outs at sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com

Skype id - sfdc.reservoir

HI,

We take the opportunity to extend our services to your work assignments. 

We comprise team of Advanced Certified Freelance Developers with effective experience on Salesforce.com implementations. 

This comes with impeccable Quality adherence, timeliness and lucid pricing options.

Revert at sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com 

Best

SFDCReservoirs

I NEED A DEVELOPER who can create a calendar in Sales Force like I cal which will allow me to have multi users, color coated and view all employee schedules on!!!!!

All:

Our small, but growing company based in the Denver area is looking for a SalesForce Developer for a contract and/or permanent hire position.  Our clients include some of the best known technology companies in the market. 

This position is work-from-home with a flexible schedule, so candidates need to be independent, self-motivated, and able to work with remote teams.

The responsibilities of this position are as follows:

-          Work with other members of the development team and take an active role in the department’s development and growth

-          Work on new features using VisualForce, Apex, SOQL, etc.

-          Provide responses and support to the QA team throughout the development cycle as code is written

-          Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and work well in a remote team environment

-          A strong service attitude is essential

Why would you want to work for us?

-          Work from home (no commute!)

-          Flexible schedule

-          The ability to take an active role in the team, have your voice heard, and see your efforts make a direct impact

-          Laid back team with minimal politics and red tape; we'd rather spend our time improving our code and developing exciting new features

What will it take to succeed here?

-          A positive, collaborative attitude

-          A passion for technology and exceling in your field of expertise

-          The ability to be independent, dig into the code, and push yourself

-          A focused mindset allowing you to perform without having direct supervision

Please e-mail your resume with a brief qualifying statement and salary/rate requirements to: techjobs@point-of-reference.com

Hello,

We're looking to hire a independent SalesForce consultant to help with some new implementations, advanced reporting, support of custom objects, workflows, etc. immediately.

Please contact me directly if you're interested, letting me know what availability you have, where you are located, client references and your hourly bill rate.

Thank You,
Greg

Greg Blasko
blasko@tstmedia.com

Hi, 

I need someone who can quote to program the following:

We have two different Web enquiry forms on our Web site.  We need to custom code so that each time a visitor makes an enquiry the correct contact method field auto-populates on the lead profile so that we can differentiate the source.

Please let me know if you can help.

Regards,

Karis

Hi,

I have created a rich text area field and copied data from ms word and pasted into that field. After saving the record im not able to see the data i pasted into that field. All this happens in the browser Internet Explorer. Its working fine in other browsers.

Any suggestion on how can i get rid of it.

Thanks in advance

Sameer Kumar

Looking for a qualified professional to help us finish setting up our SF and assist us with data entry into our system.

I've done some of the work be need help with additional as I'm too busy to blunder my way through it.

Details -

We have group edition

We need to customize some of the fields on the Account & Contact page for outbound calling

We need to create additional actions and results on the "log a call" button (for accurate reporting)

We need to create additional reports

We need to load our data (aproximately 9,000 acounts and 20,000 contacts)

Please contact me if you're interested in this opportunity.

Wayne

352.507.5309 cellular

wmeador@maguirezay.com

We are looking for SFDC trainers to train software engineers for Administration, Consultant and Developer roles. If you have a passion and aptitude for training people and are a SME on SFDC, please contact us by phone or email. Tel: 800-916-6315 or email - hr@simbiosyscorp.com. 

I am looking for a consultant who can help me customize our lead source field.

Specifically, I want to move from the limited single-picklist data type to a multi-picklist field. If I understand correctly, this involves some back end coding which is a bit over my head.

We are in a production environment, so you have to really know what you are doing (multiple solid references are a must). We need to maintain all existing Lead Source data, and ant to make sure that additional Lead Source values can be selected whether leads are being created manually, fro web to lead or via mass upload.

Feel free to ask questions. You can contact me through the board, or directly (kai@zeevee.com).

Thanks.

Kai

We are a team of salesforce.com consultants looking for a full time Salesforce Administrator/Consultant who can work virtually with our clients from their home office.  This person must have the ability to get on a call with a client and develop a quick understanding of client business issues.  You will need to be able to evaluate a business issue faced by the customer and determine how best to employ salesforce.com to solve it. 

Core skills would include:

• All normal salesforce.com administration tasks and an understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
  • Including (but not limited to) reports and dashboards.
  • Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
  • General problem solving skills in Salesforce.com
  • Have a very good feel for where visualforce can be used to solve business problems - for example, where a trigger might be used due to workflow limitations, or where a visualforce page might be used in place of the standard user interface to make a complex business task easier for a user.
  • Ability to design the data model to support given business requirements and architect the various associated systems. 
  • You should be able to efficiently, effectively, and clearly coordinate and manage work with our development team while managing the client relationship from start to finish.  This would include some evening hours to work with our overseas developers to explain & manage project requirements.
  • Salesforce.com Certified Administrator

You do not need to be a developer – other individuals in our company will do the actual development. 

We are ISV partners looking for a developer to build a social networking platform with the following specs:

1) Subscriptions for Force.com paid "superusers" would be automatically tied to billing/deductions via Paypal or some other payment source.

2) Limited access standard users can sign up for Chatter Free accounts via a publicly accessible website so there is no need to internally "create" an account for just anybody. 

Please include portfolio/links to examples of other Force.com development - preferably Chatter.

• January 26, 2011

Wondering if I could get some help troubleshooting a custom button that I can't get to work.  We have a new custom object called Payments where the standard 'new' button takes you to :

https://na5.salesforce.com/a08/e?CF00N70000002OqvH=TEST+TEST&CF00N70000002OqvH_lkid=0037000000mcUVY&retURL=%2F0037000000mcUVY

Where

CF00N70000002OqvH=TEST+TEST puts the contact name in the Contact field

and

&CF00N70000002OqvH_lkid=0037000000mcUVY looks up the Contact ID

We want to also have the button attach this record to the Account lookup as well as fill in the Payment Name field with the Contact Name.

I created a New Payments button link that looks like this:

a08/e?CF00N70000002OqvH={!Contact.Contact_Full_Name__c}&CF00N70000002OqvH_lkid={!Contact.Id}& CF00N70000002P4rP={!Account.Name}& CF00N70000002P4rP_lkid={!Account.Id}&CF 01I700000003G2z={!Contact.Contact_Full_Name__c}&retURL={!Payments__c.Id}

I looked up the field references by looking at the links to these fields on the Object detail page and they look like 00N70000002P4rP.  I put in the CF prefix because that's what the standard New button was doing. 

Am I totally off track or is this fix-able?  Any help appreciated, thanks.

I would like to create a formula in 2 custom fields that first appear on our Accounts page.  One currently has a picklist and the other we enter text directly.  I would like to copy both of these fields into the exact same custom field that appears on our Contacts page.  Is this possible?

Hello!

I need someone with a few years in the SalesForce saddle to help design a product tracking system. It should be pretty straightforward, but since this is my first time I would feel a whole lot better if I had someone (a SalesForce mentor?) to:

• Evaluate my logic for design and clarity and tell me when I'm wrong
  • Help with (what I hope are) simple triggers and workflow
  • Be available to do future work for hire

The logic is mapped out and I've even partially implemented most of it in the developer edition and it seems to work well, but who knows - I could be an idiot and need to start over.

The thing is, as I get more into this I am excited about the possibilities, but I know that someone with more background could do this better and more quickly than I can.

I think what I need can all be done with custom objects and minor formula tweaking.

I'm hoping someone out there could use some cash? If you're interested, please contact me through this board and leave me your phone number.

Thanks much!

Alex

Need help setting up Dashboards and Custom Reports.  Please call Chris Davis at 303.388.9358 if interested.

• July 13, 2010

Hi

We are looking for a piece of straight-forward development work that I would like completed in the next 4 weeks.  There will be on-going, additional, ad-hoc work over the next year or so.

In short we are looking for a native sf "cart" object that we can use to:

process e-commerce orders -  ie add to & remove from cart

process payments from, for example, paypal

provide customers with invoice / receipting & a simple order / payment history

We are using VF pages via a SF site, with authenticated users, however, it's the function that we are more interested in at this stage.

We are in the UK but are happy to look off-shore - pls provide contact details and any relevant experience. looking to engage within the next 5 days.

thanks

les

Here is a summary of a Job Description:
As the Salesforce.com administrator, I would be fully responsible for administrative duties of Salesforce.com. I can serve as the primary point of contact for direct sales and partners who require maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. I will also interface with management team that requires timely reporting and intuitive dashboards.

Responsibilities:
• Administer the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, case, projects, assets, dashboards and reports and any other customization

• Administer Salesforce.com appexchange applications
• Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
• Train new end users on the salesforce.com application
• Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
• Identify SF.com usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
• Integrate with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration 
My rate is $35-$45 per hour depending on the requirements. I am currently employed part-time and am available part-time or on a full time basis.
I am located in Orange County, California and willing to travel. Please contact me for further consideration.
Thank you,
Jami Vernon
(949) 350-8594

Hello,

I am looking to hire someone on a contract basis to customize Salesforce for my company.  Particularly we have needs in workflow rules for both New Client Acquisition as well as Sales Cycle management.  Sales force is ugly and I want a visual tech to help make it more user friendly.  Finally we need integration with our website and a handful of other online resources.

I need someone who has done this before successfully and can provide references or if the developer would like to learn on the job they can but will be hired on an internship basis only.

I need someone that knows how to ask the right questions so I end up with a good product.  If interested send me an email

the green house is a fast growing business in the Environment Industry that needs a qualified Salesforce person to help build out our business processes in our new Salesforce environment. 

The business is 5 years old so is not a start-up. We manage around 3000 properties in the UK for big clients such as Starbucks, H&M, The Body Shop and Caffe Nero. We handle over 500,000 scheduled recycling collections per annum and are quickly adding to our range of services with things like energy management and renewable infrastructures.

We have begun moving from our current CRM environment (SugarCRM) and need someone to work with us on a full-time basis to carry out the basic administration, customisations and basic development work. Any major projects we undertake would still be contracted out with the person we employ managing the project.

This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with a great company in a fantastic industry.

We are based in Northampton, UK

If you are interested and want to know more please do get in touch

the green house is a fast growing business in the Environment Industry that needs a qualified Salesforce person to help build out our business processes in our new Salesforce environment. 

The business is 5 years old so is not a start-up. We manage around 3000 properties in the UK for big clients such as Starbucks, H&M, The Body Shop and Caffe Nero. We handle over 500,000 scheduled recycling collections per annum and are quickly adding to our range of services with things like energy management and renewable infrastructures.

We have begun moving from our current CRM environment (SugarCRM) and need someone to work with us on a full-time basis to carry out the basic administration, customisations and basic development work. Any major projects we undertake would still be contracted out with the person we employ managing the project.

This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with a great company in a fantastic industry.

We are based in Northampton, UK

If you are interested and want to know more please do get in touch

Looking for a freelance or full-time SA in Philadelphia, Boston, New York and/or DC to join our team (or willing to travel part-time).  Must have 3+ years experience in integration and development on force.com for mid to large sized engagements.  Ideal candidate should be able to:

1. Assess current system architecture and propose recommended architecture

2. Evaluate and estimate effort required to build interfaces using a varieties of toolsets

3. Have strong customer-facing skills

We have projects with closed work orders ready to go.