• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a link which I have added to the campaign tab.  This link works perfectly in my app in the developer org, but when I install the app in a clean account the link is incorrect and I end up with a page does not exist error, even though the linked page is included in the package and I can reach it manually.  The link is defined as a button and links to the following:

/apex/MyPage?campaign={campaignid}

The link "appears" correct, but it links to c.na3.visual.force.com/apex/MyPage?campaignID=

instead of linking to <myorg>.na3.visual.force.com/apex/MyPage?campaignID= as it does in the developement org.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as this is holding up the launch of my app, and I have no idea how to fix a generated link.

Thx

I've created a new page layout for the Application I've developed for the campaigns tab, and included this page layout in the package for that app, but the standard page layout is left as the default.  Is there a way to have the app page layout take presedence as was my intention, or do I have to instruct my users to install the page layout after installation of the app?

Thx

I'm looking for a method which will receive only POST paramenters.  So far every method I have found seems to receive both GET and POST parameters.... Does a method exist which will only pull the POST params?

Thanks

Can someone please help me remove the default formatting (or reformat) the apex:inputText and other similar tags (apex:inputCheckbox, etc)?  I am attempting to format my page to look like the basic sales force format that you see with standard objects such as apex:inputField, but the spacing that apex:inputText is adding is causing major headaches for me.  Where is this formatting created, and how do I override it?

Thanks

I'm currently writing a mashup between my company's service and salesforce and I need to encode the data which I am sending to our service in base64, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this in Apex.  Can someone please point me in the correct direction.

Thanks

I have a link which I have added to the campaign tab.  This link works perfectly in my app in the developer org, but when I install the app in a clean account the link is incorrect and I end up with a page does not exist error, even though the linked page is included in the package and I can reach it manually.  The link is defined as a button and links to the following:

/apex/MyPage?campaign={campaignid}

The link "appears" correct, but it links to c.na3.visual.force.com/apex/MyPage?campaignID=

instead of linking to <myorg>.na3.visual.force.com/apex/MyPage?campaignID= as it does in the developement org.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as this is holding up the launch of my app, and I have no idea how to fix a generated link.

Thx

I've created a new page layout for the Application I've developed for the campaigns tab, and included this page layout in the package for that app, but the standard page layout is left as the default.  Is there a way to have the app page layout take presedence as was my intention, or do I have to instruct my users to install the page layout after installation of the app?

Thx

Can someone please help me remove the default formatting (or reformat) the apex:inputText and other similar tags (apex:inputCheckbox, etc)?  I am attempting to format my page to look like the basic sales force format that you see with standard objects such as apex:inputField, but the spacing that apex:inputText is adding is causing major headaches for me.  Where is this formatting created, and how do I override it?

Thanks

I'm currently writing a mashup between my company's service and salesforce and I need to encode the data which I am sending to our service in base64, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this in Apex.  Can someone please point me in the correct direction.

Thanks