• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am new to Force.com.

I want to create a website where in any user can enter some data in the first 2 pages and can see reports based on the entered data in the 3rd page. I want that it should be visible to anyone like any other webpage.

Is it possible to develop the same using Force.com.

I am using Force.com and not SalesForce CRM. I know how to create Custom objects and Reports, but don't know how to display those in web pages.

Where can I find the list of "Ready to use" library, components, classes.

I want to use those to reduce my time in building web application.

I have created a dashborad which contains few reports. I have created few roles. One role is for viewer who can only view the dashboards and the other one is for developer who can edit the reports.

Than I have created few users and given them the access to the dashboards, but when they logged in into the sales force, they were not able to see the dashboards.

Any help, what may be missing.

I have created a dashborad which contains few reports. I have created few roles. One role is for viewer who can only view the dashboards and the other one is for developer who can edit the reports.

Than I have created few users and given them the access to the dashboards, but when they logged in into the sales force, they were not able to see the dashboards.

I am new to Force.com.

I want to create a website where in any user can enter some data in the first 2 pages and can see reports based on the entered data in the 3rd page. I want that it should be visible to anyone like any other webpage.

Is it possible to develop the same using Force.com.

I am using Force.com and not SalesForce CRM. I know how to create Custom objects and Reports, but don't know how to display those in web pages.