• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I've been trying to update case comments to be private, i.e. - so they won't appear in the self service portal.

I used the following code:

for(Case_Comment comment: queriedComments)

comment.IsPublished=False;

update queriedComments;

But the comments keep on being public (the checkbox is checked). It is important to note that when I manually click on Make Private, the comment is indeed unpublished.

Any help would be welcome,

Thanks,

Tal

Hi,

I've created a trigger that performs a quality check and then uses the AddError function to prevent the user from saving the record and displays the appropriate error.

In the Sandbox it works great, but when using the Self Service Portal it doesn't work. Meaning it lets the user save the record, though if I try to insert a record with the same exact information in the sandbox I get an error message.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Tal

Hi,

I've created a trigger that performs a quality check and then uses the AddError function to prevent the user from saving the record and displays the appropriate error.

In the Sandbox it works great, but when using the Self Service Portal it doesn't work. Meaning it lets the user save the record, though if I try to insert a record with the same exact information in the sandbox I get an error message.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Tal