• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

In the object account, I have a custom lookup field called Master Contact. What I wish to do is upon lead conversion, automatically fill that field with the new contact created in the conversion process. I'm hoping there is an apex-free solution, but to me it seems that some sort of trigger will have to be written. The issue here then would be trying to get the newly created contact's id and account's id.

To cut to the chase I'm trying to create a trigger that will send an email alert when the stage is changed. Seems easy enough, but the catch is that a different attachment has to be send with each email alert. The attachment would correspond to the account and would be found in Notes & Attachments. I have no prior experience writing apex and was wondering if anyone could help. 

Thanks in advance

I'm trying to set up an auto-response rule in object case to send an email to the owner of a case every 2 hours reminding the owner that the case is still open. This email would only be sent if the case is high priority.

So far I've got the following (sends email if evaluates to true):

ISPICKVAL(Priority, "Level 3 - High") &&

ISPICKVAL(Status, "New") &&

math.mod(getTime(CreatedDate)  -  getTime(now()), 7200000) = 0

(note, getTime returns time in milliseconds hence 7200000)

I'm rather new to this so any help is appreciated!

Thanks

To cut to the chase I'm trying to create a trigger that will send an email alert when the stage is changed. Seems easy enough, but the catch is that a different attachment has to be send with each email alert. The attachment would correspond to the account and would be found in Notes & Attachments. I have no prior experience writing apex and was wondering if anyone could help. 

Thanks in advance

I'm trying to set up an auto-response rule in object case to send an email to the owner of a case every 2 hours reminding the owner that the case is still open. This email would only be sent if the case is high priority.

So far I've got the following (sends email if evaluates to true):

ISPICKVAL(Priority, "Level 3 - High") &&

ISPICKVAL(Status, "New") &&

math.mod(getTime(CreatedDate)  -  getTime(now()), 7200000) = 0

(note, getTime returns time in milliseconds hence 7200000)

I'm rather new to this so any help is appreciated!

Thanks