• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Team,

Can anybody please tell me how to implement parallel approval steps in SFDC?

For Example, when a contract record is submitted, it has to spawn 2 approval steps in Parallel (say, Approval from Legal queue, approval from Finance queue). Either of these steps can be approved/rejected/negotiated in parallel by different sets of approvers or queues.

I can find parallel approvers for a single approval step but not parallel approval steps. Can anbody please guide here how to achieve this parallel approval steps?

Thanks.

Regards, Paresh 

We are building some logic in apex trigger to find out which environment  (sandbox/production) we are in. How to get the value of this.

For example: when we are in our sales force sandbox  UI, it shows "Force.com Sandbox: SFDPOC". The string "SFDPOC" is the environment name. How to get this value "SFDPOC" in a trigger?

Hi,

We are getting all the pending approvals for users by querying the ProcessInstanceWorkItem.

One of the requirement is to show the Approval Step name. This ProcessInstanceWorkItem does not have any field that shows this information and neither does the ProcessInstance object . So where does this information gets stored and how to get the same using Partner WSDL API?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paresh

Hi,

We are getting all the pending approvals for users by querying the ProcessInstanceWorkItem.

One of the requirement is to show the Approval Step name. This ProcessInstanceWorkItem does not have any field that shows this information and neither does the ProcessInstance object . So where does this information gets stored and how to get the same?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paresh

Hi All,

I have an Approval Process created for my custom object.

I am assigned as an Approver for the same.

I want to know, are there any settings to enable myself to see "Items to approve" list on my Homepage?

Any help will be great.

Thanks