• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I need to create a customer portal where i need to display different theme (Priority to use with standard functionality) based on (User / Profile).

Can anyone suggest me any available solution for this, or what is the best way to achieve this functionality?

Please advice. Thanks in advance to all.

Regards,

Hemant

Hi,

Is there any way to add dynamic charts in PDF?

Or is there any way to save chart as image, i have checked all major chart library but those are rendered using js. Please let me know if any one have any idea about this.

1 that i know is google image chart API, but it is Deprecated. So is there any alternative for this?

Thanks,

Hemant

Hello,

I am logged in as System Administrator.

I have a site which access some custom object and classes.

I am trying to enable Custom Object Permissions  on Authenticated Website Profile.

But when i going to edit "Authenticated Website Profile"  Custom Object Permissions is in disable mode, I can see object names in disable mode without any permission.  Please help me.

Hello,

I am trying to enable Custom Object Permissions  on Authenticated Website Profile.

But when i going to edit "Authenticated Website Profile"  Custom Object Permissions is in disable mode, I can see object names in disable mode without any permission.  Please help me.

Ambition is a Chattanooga, Tennessee based company looking to bring on a SalesForce developer to help us scale. We're building sales performance software based on team collaboration and competition. Our initial product offering is an adaptation of "fantasy football" for the work environment and the productivity impact have been substantial.

We're looking for experienced SFDC platform developers with an entrepreneurial mindset... you'll be employee #14 and responsibilities will include everything from roadmapping development to integrating customers to implementing functionality.

Our website: http://tryambition.com
Our product demo: http://demoambition.com

If interested email careers@tryambition.com as we're looking forward to starting the conversation.

Hi,

I have 3 apex batch jobs.

I run them in sequence. Lets call them BJ1, BJ2 and BJ3.

What I have noticed is that their execution time is very different. It seems to be dependent on,

1) the data in SF DB,

2) server congestion 

Yesterday it took me 4.5 hrs to run each job, which was ridiculous and in real scenario I need a solution to run them in sequence, so that I make sure that once BJ1 gets finished, then and only then BJ2 starts and once BJ2 gets finished BJ3 starts. And I also need to run them MORE THAN ONCE A DAY.

The interface jobs sceduler scedules the job once a day or I have to create multiple schedulers, which will be tedius as i'll need to schedule then every hour.

I need some help guys!!!! :smileysad:

• August 16, 2011

Hello,

I have a site which access some custom object and classes.

Hello,

hi i hve custom obj candidateinfo__c:

DemoCountri picklist

trigger testchkboxtrigger on CandidateInfo__c (after update)
{
for(CandidateInfo__c c:trigger.new)
    {
    if(c.DEmoCountry__c =='us')
    {
       c.Home__c = true;
    }
    }
update  trigger.new;
}

plshelp trigger if fire exception

• June 11, 2010