• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Does anyone know what are the possible values in the following xml attribute (in the O_Dictionary.xml file) ?

<ConflictResolution entity="Event" value="Notify" />

I see Notify, but I want to change this to the value corresponding to the option called "Salesforce always wins" - how do I do that? I have already disabled users from viewing this option, so cant ask each user to do it. I will probably re-write the dictionary file. would be great if you can let me know soon.

thanks,
Pranav

I am trying to get my enterprise.wsdl to compile with the wsimport tool from the latest JAX-WS release. Basically what I am trying to do is to eventually move our application away from the now pretty tired Axis 1 environment to JAX-WS which will in due course come bundled with Java 1.6.

Typical errors are like:

[wsimport] [ERROR] A class/interface with the same name "com.sforce.soap.enterprise.DescribeLayout" is already in use. Use a class customization to resolve this conflict.
 [wsimport]   line 2611 of file:/home/mm/oscar/build_current/dev/jaxws/sforce/enterprise.wsdl

[wsimport] [ERROR] (Relevant to above error) another "DescribeLayout" is generated from here.
 [wsimport]   line 2456 of file:/home/mm/oscar/build_current/dev/jaxws/sforce/enterprise.wsdl

It seems wsimport which I believe internally uses the xjc compiler from JAXB doesn't like identical element and type names.

Have others encountered the same / similar problem? Are there simple solutions (I know I can create custom bindings for those elements but that is pretty painful)?

Thanks
  • December 06, 2006