• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a formula field on Contacts which takes the status(Picklist) value from Accounts, it displays whatever the status value of account is. Now i have to make a field update on one of the check box with change on this status value to one of the picklist values.Is this possible?

Hi everyone,

I need to retrieve all the list views in a  object(not just for a particular user). How can I do this?. Any help will be appreciated.

Hi,

Can we get access to listviews in our Org for client API?, if it is possible, can anyone suggest me how or any related decument will be helpful.

thanks

HI,

I want to write a validation rule. The scenario is  lead status must be changed from open with in 48 hours and if not the refferal will loose his visibility. How can i do this?

Hi ,

I am trying to learn writing apex triggers. I tried to updte the annual revenue field with 100000, if the account name is abs., but i am unable to succeed in writing this code. Can anyone suggest me or correct me.

trigger test1 on Account (before insert, before update) {
list<account> a= new list<account>();
for(account acc: [select id, name from account limit 10])
{
if(acc.name=='abs')
 acc.annualrevenue='100000';
}
}

trigger test1 on Account (before insert, before update) {
list<account> a= new list<account>();
for(account acc: [select id, name from account limit 10]){if(acc.name=='abs') acc.annualrevenue='100000';
}}

Hi Everyone,

Can one help me in using base64 encoding directly in our code. If possible can you please give a sample code.

Thanks,

sujith

Hi,

Can we use Base64 directly in our class for encoding a certification file. If possible can you please tell me how.

Thanks.

HI,

I want to write a validation rule. The scenario is  lead status must be changed from open with in 48 hours and if not the refferal will loose his visibility. How can i do this?

Hi Everyone,

Can one help me in using base64 encoding directly in our code. If possible can you please give a sample code.

Thanks,

sujith

Hi,

Can we use Base64 directly in our class for encoding a certification file. If possible can you please tell me how.

Thanks.