• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Overriding custom page using standard button links works fine with sales force.com as  system admin, but the same does not work in customer portal. It throws the following error

"Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page." 

1.  I have a field call Priority.  It is a lookup field to another object called SLA. SLA have a picklist field called SLA level

2.  I have a second field call Priority Modified Date  It is a date &time field

Every time the SLA level is changed I want the Priority Modified Date field to update with the current date.

Where the Workflow evaluated ISCHANGED(field #1) and updated the date field #2 to NOW(). It's not working .

The system says Error:Function ISCHANGED may not be used in this type of formula
Please help.
1.  I have a field call Priority.  It is a lookup field to another object called SLA. SLA have a picklist field called SLA level

Every time the SLA level is changed I want the Priority Modified Date field to update with the current date.

Where the Workflow evaluated ISCHANGED(field #1) and updated the date field #2 to NOW(). It's not working .

The system says Error:Function ISCHANGED may not be used in this type of formula
Please help.

Please help.

we have salesforce portal in which we create a new cases for the consumers.How to rename the Submit button and save&close button in the case edit page.

• June 09, 2010