• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am having trouble using Informatica cloud for salesforce

when using informatica Data Synchronization with Oracle SQL and salesforce it is not showing objects under SQL.

Please advice.

Thanks

I am havging trouble loading the data in fields with Check marks, where it says TRUE or FLASE in CSV files, but when i am loading it is giving error as

Row [1], field [CHECK_ACCOUNT__C]: Invalid number: [TRUE].  The row will be skipped.

Please advice.

Thanks

I am trying to use informatica data loader in Sandbox. At Target location when i am integrating with SFDC it is showing me the below error. User name and password with security token are entered correctly. I am not sure what mistake i am doing and also i mentioend the url service below. Do i need to make any chanes in URl as it is Sandbox? or what? Please advice.

The login to Salesforce.com failed with the following message - com.sforce.soap.partner.LoginFault: INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.

URL: https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/18.0

Thanks in Advance.

drk9999

I have two fields in a page, If I fill either one field the other field should filled automatically.

example:

Name                 ID

NIke                     12

Reebok               14

Addidas               18

If I fill Name then the ID should be filled or if i fill  ID then Name should be filled. Is this possible, please advice.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi All,

I have created custom text field (18 characters) to accept only numbers, as we want to remove comma saperator in numbers. It is done sucessfully using the REGEX using following validation. It is not accepting any thing except numbers (which is good), but it is not saving if I enter less that 18 numbers. I have to enter 6 or 9 numbers according to requirement. please help, by suggesting better validation code or some other idea.

NOT(

OR(

LEN ( Only_Numbers__c ) = 0,

REGEX( Only_Numbers__c , "[0-9]{18}")

)

)

I am learning SFDC Admin, looking forward especially in Health care industry with almost 500 users.

I like to know, what are challenging tasks faced by the admin for service and sales cloud, if possible with an example please.

what are the challenges faced when doing the UAT?

What challenges are faced when dealing with Business user?

what all applications used with SF?

Hi all,

I am learning SFDC Adminstration, I like to know the day to day issues faced by an admin in SF. Kindly list me some.

Thank you very much,

DRK

If an email is send from SF, a copy of sent emails can be seen under Activity history. But is there any way it can be brought into Outlook sent folder? (I can't find it using Outlook Connector). Just like syncing contacts, task and so into SFDC using Outlook Connector...

I am having trouble using Informatica cloud for salesforce

when using informatica Data Synchronization with Oracle SQL and salesforce it is not showing objects under SQL.

Please advice.

Thanks

I am havging trouble loading the data in fields with Check marks, where it says TRUE or FLASE in CSV files, but when i am loading it is giving error as

Row [1], field [CHECK_ACCOUNT__C]: Invalid number: [TRUE].  The row will be skipped.

Please advice.

Thanks

How do I add a column to the task view (list)?  I can add custom fields in the task itself, but I want certain ones to appear in the list view...

Hi All,

I have created custom text field (18 characters) to accept only numbers, as we want to remove comma saperator in numbers. It is done sucessfully using the REGEX using following validation. It is not accepting any thing except numbers (which is good), but it is not saving if I enter less that 18 numbers. I have to enter 6 or 9 numbers according to requirement. please help, by suggesting better validation code or some other idea.

NOT(

OR(

LEN ( Only_Numbers__c ) = 0,

REGEX( Only_Numbers__c , "[0-9]{18}")

)

)

Hi all,

I am learning SFDC Adminstration, I like to know the day to day issues faced by an admin in SF. Kindly list me some.

Thank you very much,

DRK

Has anyone found a way to look up a field other then "Name" on a custom object?

thanks,

Jon

Hi,

I am a newbe here and i dont know if this is the right place to ask, but i will ask anyway.

I want to create 2 fields that appear in the Contact layout only when a 3rd field has a certain value, at all other times they are hidden or at least unaccesable.

How can i do that ?

Eran

Now I am working as SF admin in my coporation. 

I just want to put a table with 3 columns into page,

however the default section in page layout only has 1 or 2 columns. 

I guess I need some developer skills to do this customization.

Anyone has such experience to creat tables with more than 2 columns in SF?

Better only configuration not developing...

Thanks a lot. 

I downloaded and executed the msi file but can't find the sforce_connect.xla file

MSI install does not give any options and it is not in the expected Microsoft\Addins folder

Is it possible to get a copy of the
sforce_connect.xla file somewhere else so I can place it in a folder?
  • January 05, 2008