• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI Every one,

I have a picklist field in my form.it has options 3,4,5,6,7,8 to select(Numbers).If your selects 3 from the picklist then I need to display 3 text boxes bellow this field.If user selects 4 then I need to display 4 text boxes. 

As I am new to this apex and visualforce, Please help me regarding this.

Thanks

Naresh

HI every one, 

My requirement is,  I need to establish connection between salesforce to external application. I need to send custom object's data of salesfoce to a external application as a xml. 

I am new to the salesforce and learning now. I searched for a long time but unable to find any information.

Please help me,

Thanks in advance 

I have a form called 'donate'. When a user submits data, I need to convert it to xml data and I need to send this data to external api(Clickandpledge api). 

Please provide me some material on how to connect to external api's. 

I am very new to salesforce and apex too. Kindly please help me in this.

Thanks in advance,

HI Every one,

I have a picklist field in my form.it has options 3,4,5,6,7,8 to select(Numbers).If your selects 3 from the picklist then I need to display 3 text boxes bellow this field.If user selects 4 then I need to display 4 text boxes. 

As I am new to this apex and visualforce, Please help me regarding this.

Thanks

Naresh

HI every one, 

My requirement is,  I need to establish connection between salesforce to external application. I need to send custom object's data of salesfoce to a external application as a xml. 

I am new to the salesforce and learning now. I searched for a long time but unable to find any information.

Please help me,

Thanks in advance