• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I work In Force.COM for Hedge Funds

Under the Account tab, their is the "Relationship" tab where we can define any relationship with another Account and their role that they have. 

Unfortunately, simply having the Account to Account relationship does not help me much considering an account may have many, many contacts within.

For example, I have a client XYZ which has a broker at Merrill lynch for example. I add the relationship to Merrill Lynch to our client, but that does not tell me which broker at ML is the key contact.

How do I force the relationship to be with a particular "Contact" instead of with an "Account"

Thanks,

M-A

• July 13, 2010

Hi, I work In Force.COM for Hedge Funds

Under the Account tab, their is the "Relationship" tab where we can define any relationship with another Account and their role that they have. 

Unfortunately, simply having the Account to Account relationship does not help me much considering an account may have many, many contacts within.

For example, I have a client XYZ which has a broker at Merrill lynch for example. I add the relationship to Merrill Lynch to our client, but that does not tell me which broker at ML is the key contact.

How do I force the relationship to be with a particular "Contact" instead of with an "Account"

Thanks,

M-A

• July 13, 2010