• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can anyone tell me how to restrict these 2 formulas so that the profile called "API Only" will ignore these formulas.  I want to restrict my users from modifying things, however, my Scribe integration needs access to modify the opportunities if they are modified on the back end system.  These are the 2 formulas used in my validation rules.

If someone can just paste the complete formulas with the above request in place, that would be much appreciated.

First One:

AND(OR(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Closed Won"),ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Closed Lost")),Number_Of_Line_Items__c <PRIORVALUE(Number_Of_Line_Items__c) )

Second One:

OR(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.StageName, "Closed Won"), ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.StageName, "Closed Lost"))

Can anyone tell me how to restrict these 2 formulas so that the profile called "API Only" will ignore these formulas.  I want to restrict my users from modifying things, however, my Scribe integration needs access to modify the opportunities if they are modified on the back end system.  These are the 2 formulas used in my validation rules.

If someone can just paste the complete formulas with the above request in place, that would be much appreciated.

First One:

AND(OR(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Closed Won"),ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Closed Lost")),Number_Of_Line_Items__c <PRIORVALUE(Number_Of_Line_Items__c) )

Second One:

OR(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.StageName, "Closed Won"), ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.StageName, "Closed Lost"))