• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am a newborn in salesforce. We installed a plugin from salesforce for Wordpress called Wordpress-to-lead-Salesforce plugin. I have contacted the developer and he can't answer my question, (too busy/doesn't know). I am sending field data to the leads part of salesforce. name, etc. I created a custom field called project_type. But cannot get the data to show up in the lead generated from the plugin (the name,etc shows up- which was default in the plugin). I know the data is being added to the variable string being sent to salesforce (I think :), cause I also email myself the data. (the field is a drop down menu (select) )

Has anyone worked with the wordpress plugin yet? Can direct me to where (docs, etc) that could help me?

Thanks so much,

robin

I am a newborn in salesforce. We installed a plugin from salesforce for Wordpress called Wordpress-to-lead-Salesforce plugin. I have contacted the developer and he can't answer my question, (too busy/doesn't know). I am sending field data to the leads part of salesforce. name, etc. I created a custom field called project_type. But cannot get the data to show up in the lead generated from the plugin (the name,etc shows up- which was default in the plugin). I know the data is being added to the variable string being sent to salesforce (I think :), cause I also email myself the data. (the field is a drop down menu (select) )

Has anyone worked with the wordpress plugin yet? Can direct me to where (docs, etc) that could help me?

Thanks so much,

robin