• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Good day:

I created a custom field called CR Needed for Goal. This basically takes the goal number (field CR Enrollment Goal) and substract it from the current enrollment number (field CR Enrollments Feb 2011 to Jan 2012) to tell the user how many they need to reach the goal every month until the goal is complete.

I just encounter a problem that when the number of monthly enrollments overceeds the yearly goal it shows negative and I really would like this number to be 0 so that the user know they have already reached the goal.

I am not very experience with formulas: below is a copy and paste of what I just worked on. The black font is the original formula and the red font is what I added to try to remove the negative number and make it 0.

CR_Enrolllment_Goal_del__c  -  CR_Enrollments_Feb_2011_to_Jan_2012__c  ( IF CR_Enrollments_Feb_2011_to_Jan_2012__c  is  >  CR_Enrolllment_Goal_del__c then  CR_Needed_for_Goal__c  = 0)

Any help with this will be appreciated, thank you in advance.

Good day:

I created a custom field called CR Needed for Goal. This basically takes the goal number (field CR Enrollment Goal) and substract it from the current enrollment number (field CR Enrollments Feb 2011 to Jan 2012) to tell the user how many they need to reach the goal every month until the goal is complete.

I just encounter a problem that when the number of monthly enrollments overceeds the yearly goal it shows negative and I really would like this number to be 0 so that the user know they have already reached the goal.

I am not very experience with formulas: below is a copy and paste of what I just worked on. The black font is the original formula and the red font is what I added to try to remove the negative number and make it 0.

CR_Enrolllment_Goal_del__c  -  CR_Enrollments_Feb_2011_to_Jan_2012__c  ( IF CR_Enrollments_Feb_2011_to_Jan_2012__c  is  >  CR_Enrolllment_Goal_del__c then  CR_Needed_for_Goal__c  = 0)

Any help with this will be appreciated, thank you in advance.

Does anyone know why an email alert triggered from a workflow would not be creating the associated activity history? Emails sent through the interface, through Apex, and through the API are all logged in activity history (when the appropriate information is set). The email alert is set to be sent to the Contact Email (standard) field.

Thanks!