• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

i have on our production a code coverage of 59%. due of some updates and come deletet objects the code coverage goes down. so i update our old test classes on the sandbox.

But i can not upload the new testclasses to production cause of <75% test coverage ...

How can i bring the new test classes to production to get a higher test coverage?

Best regads,
Patrick
Hello,

i woul like to delete some old classes in our Production Environment:
I read in an other answer that i cant to this directly in production, i must du this in the sandbox and then Transport.

I now do this:
- make a freh sandbox
- delete there all classes

My question: How can i now make a Transport with the deletet classes? I can only add existing classes to my Transport?

Best regards,
Patrick
Hello,

i have on our production a code coverage of 59%. due of some updates and come deletet objects the code coverage goes down. so i update our old test classes on the sandbox.

But i can not upload the new testclasses to production cause of <75% test coverage ...

How can i bring the new test classes to production to get a higher test coverage?

Best regads,
Patrick
Hello,

i woul like to delete some old classes in our Production Environment:
I read in an other answer that i cant to this directly in production, i must du this in the sandbox and then Transport.

I now do this:
- make a freh sandbox
- delete there all classes

My question: How can i now make a Transport with the deletet classes? I can only add existing classes to my Transport?

Best regards,
Patrick
Hi

Does anyone know if I can use Email to Case with a Salesforce Platform user instead of a regular user?

At the moment my user is doing all email to case, which is really frustrating as it makes it look like I'm doing all the work in Salesforce when I'm not.

thanks
Nick