• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

<apex:form>

<apex:actionFunction name="viewRepDetail" action="{!callRepDetails}" rerender="repDetail" oncomplete="javascript&colon;displayit();">
<apex:param name="repDetailAcctNbr" assignTo="{!repDetailAcctNbr}" value="{!repDetailAcctNbr}"/>
</apex:actionFunction>
<div id="repdtldiv">
<apex:outputPanel id="repDetail" layout="block">
<c:SComponent repacctnbr="{!repDetailAcctNbr}" rendered="{!repDetailAcctNbr!=null}"/>
</apex:outputPanel>
</div>
</apex:form>

Hi,

I have a page which renders component ("SComponent") based on passed param inside actionFunction each time. Upon calling "viewRepDetail" JS function, component renders account information and is opened as overlay, upon closing component, page does not get refreshed. Thus, DOM remains unaltered. While calling "ViewRepDetail" next time, component does not get modified with latest account information and overlay displays old rep account information. Any help would be much appreciated.

<apex:form>

<apex:actionFunction name="viewRepDetail" action="{!callRepDetails}" rerender="repDetail" oncomplete="javascript&colon;displayit();">
<apex:param name="repDetailAcctNbr" assignTo="{!repDetailAcctNbr}" value="{!repDetailAcctNbr}"/>
</apex:actionFunction>
<div id="repdtldiv">
<apex:outputPanel id="repDetail" layout="block">
<c:SComponent repacctnbr="{!repDetailAcctNbr}" rendered="{!repDetailAcctNbr!=null}"/>
</apex:outputPanel>
</div>
</apex:form>

Hi,

I have a page which renders component ("SComponent") based on passed param inside actionFunction each time. Upon calling "viewRepDetail" JS function, component renders account information and is opened as overlay, upon closing component, page does not get refreshed. Thus, DOM remains unaltered. While calling "ViewRepDetail" next time, component does not get modified with latest account information and overlay displays old rep account information. Any help would be much appreciated.

When I am on the permission set page, the 'New User' and 'Add Multiple Users' button is for adding physically new users...I want to add users to the permission set.   In otherwords, I don't want to navigate to 500 different users adding a permission set one at a time.

I thought maybe I could do it through the meta-data in Eclipse, but alas only the permission set is present, not what users the permission set is tied to...

Hi,

Am unable to refresh any of the resources in the IDE from the server.

When am trying to refresh a page from the web, getting an Exception saying:

Unable to refresh resource 'MileaeExension.cls':
com.salesforce.ide.api.metadata.types.Metadata$JaxbAccessorF_fullName cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor

Unable to refresh resource 'MileaeExension.cls':

com.salesforce.ide.api.metadata.types.Metadata$JaxbAccessorF_fullName cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor

Please assist to rectify the issue. 

Thanks in advance,

VNath