• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have a number of reports used by our Partner Portal users that are built upon a Custom Report Type. These reports have recently started returning 'Insufficient Privileges' messages to the portal users and I've been unable to diagnose the problem. Reports using standard report types on the same objects work correctly. Our instance (na8) has recently been updated to Summer 11 and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar problems.

Thanks.

Hello,

I just started testing this plug-in last week and loved the flexibility. I just created 2 custom fields in the Account Object, but was unable to pull the 2 fields with a query. Any idea why custom fields are not brought into the query? I am using Office 2007 and everything else seems to work fine.

Thanks!!

I rely heavily on Excel for generating complex reports from Salesforce.  I use Office Connect to import unformatted reports and use Excel to combine and format the data.  For some reason, after the initial import of some reports, the refresh report does not work.  for example, I have a spreadsheet where I have imported 5 different reports.  When I select "Refresh All", only 3 will refresh.  For the other two reports, I have to delete the old report and re-import them. 

I'm using the latest version of Office Connect and Office 2007. 

Any ideas on how to get my reports to refresh every time?