• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to build a VF page that will display and allow editing of existing quote line items.  So far I have this:
<apex:page standardController="Quote" showHeader="true" sidebar="false" >
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Quote Line Items">
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Quote.QuoteLineItems}" var="item">
<apex:column value="{! item.part__c}"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!item.Proposed_Direct_Customer_Price__c}"/>
<apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save!"/>
</apex:pageblocktable>
</apex:pageblock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

- The save button and proposed direct customer price do not appear on the page but the part__c read only field does appear for each line item. What am I doing wrong?

We're looking for someone that knows apex and is an approval workflow expert. Items to be completed include:

- Customize the following force.com app: http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016bzNEAQ

Customization needs to include updates to code to accomodate custom fields on the opportunity and rule objects, not the fields that are in the code.

- Visualforce pages to include opportunity product line items in notifications that are sent to approvers.

- Custom link/button to export line items and related opportunity/user information as a .csv.

It is partially completed, just needs to be finished, tested and then pushed to production.

This project needs to be completed as soon as possible. Please send resume and similar project examples with references to salesforce@adtran.com.

Thanks!

Jennifer

I'm trying to build a VF page that will display and allow editing of existing quote line items.  So far I have this:
<apex:page standardController="Quote" showHeader="true" sidebar="false" >
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Quote Line Items">
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Quote.QuoteLineItems}" var="item">
<apex:column value="{! item.part__c}"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!item.Proposed_Direct_Customer_Price__c}"/>
<apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save!"/>
</apex:pageblocktable>
</apex:pageblock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

- The save button and proposed direct customer price do not appear on the page but the part__c read only field does appear for each line item. What am I doing wrong?