• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a custom button on the Case Layout that opens a webpage (http://www.google.com) in a new window. When the window pops up, I can see the following error in the Developer tools console in IE

SCRIPT5: Access is denied.

main.js, line 12 character 75

The method that this error points to is

function openIntegration(a,b,c){

a=window.open(a,"_blank",b,false);

if(c==2)

a.moveTo(0,0);

else if(c==0)

{a.moveTo(0,0);

a.resizeTo(self.screen.width,self.screen.height)

}

}

This error is displayed only in IE (both versions 8 and 9) but neither in firefox error console nor in chrome.

Please share any pointers on this

Thanks,

Aditya

I am working on installing Sample Public Knowledge Base for Salesforce Knowledge from Appexchange in a dev org . I followed all instructions in the pdf (https://na10.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/salesforce_pkb_implementation_guide.pdf) but the I am getting the error message :

'Configuration error - your user is not allowed to view knowledge'

The above error is on a public site created in Salesforce using sites (The application automatically creates this page). The user is a Guest user license and does not have “Knowledge user” checkbox on their profile. Do guest users have the ability to view
public knowledge or not? If so, how can I go about doing this.

Please help me out with this.

Thanks

-Aditya

We want to add some custom screens into the standard AppExchange app installation process and modify some existing ones. Is there a way to do this ? Please shed some light on this..

Thanks,

-Aditya

Hi,

We have implemented an apex webservice which is invoked by our client by consuming its wsdl. Is there a getRemoteHost() (or similar) call in apex which can be used to find out the IP address and the name of the machine from which the salesforce webservice was invoked ?

Thanks,

-Aditya

Hi,

We are currently facing an issue while creating a managed package.

One of our formula fields is used to display an image stored in static resources.

IMAGE("/resource/Logo",'Logo',50,150)

After creating the managed package, the image is not displayed and appears broken. This seems to be a problem with the namespace prefix not being appended to the image name in the above formula. Also, $Resource is not available to reference static resources in formula fields.

Is there a way to automate this ?

Thanks,

-Aditya

Hi,

Is there a way/method to find out how many email messages have been sent in the current day (out of the daily limit of 1000) using APEX ? or how many are remaining out of 1000 ?

Thanks

- Aditya

Hi,

We are facing the following error when we try to delete a record of a custom object.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
Error ID: 625848337-4624 (1281710319)

Please provide any pointers on the above error

Thanks

- Aditya

I am working on installing Sample Public Knowledge Base for Salesforce Knowledge from Appexchange in a dev org . I followed all instructions in the pdf (https://na10.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/salesforce_pkb_implementation_guide.pdf) but the I am getting the error message :

'Configuration error - your user is not allowed to view knowledge'

The above error is on a public site created in Salesforce using sites (The application automatically creates this page). The user is a Guest user license and does not have “Knowledge user” checkbox on their profile. Do guest users have the ability to view
public knowledge or not? If so, how can I go about doing this.

Please help me out with this.

Thanks

-Aditya

Hi,

We are currently facing an issue while creating a managed package.

One of our formula fields is used to display an image stored in static resources.

IMAGE("/resource/Logo",'Logo',50,150)

After creating the managed package, the image is not displayed and appears broken. This seems to be a problem with the namespace prefix not being appended to the image name in the above formula. Also, $Resource is not available to reference static resources in formula fields.

Is there a way to automate this ?

Thanks,

-Aditya

Hi,

I am sharing 2 objects throgh S2S.

One object say obj1 I am publishing through org1 and subscribing in org2

One object say obj2 I am publishing through org2 and subscribing in org1

for obj1, In org2, I have selected auto accept option.

Based on some field in obj1, i want to fire query on obj2 and then want to publish obj2 to org1.

So for this purpose i am writing trigger After Insert on obj1, But when accepting record with auto option this trigger is not getting called. So is there any workaround for this?

Hi,

Is there a way/method to find out how many email messages have been sent in the current day (out of the daily limit of 1000) using APEX ? or how many are remaining out of 1000 ?

Thanks

- Aditya

Hi,

We are facing the following error when we try to delete a record of a custom object.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
Error ID: 625848337-4624 (1281710319)

Please provide any pointers on the above error

Thanks

- Aditya

Hi,

I am trying to take out profile security settings using the Metadata API. But, some important security settings are missing from the profile xml..., like the standard object permissions. 

Where can I find those ?