We are a Salesforce partner looking for an entrepreneurial individual with EXCELLENT technical skills and at least 2 years of experience with Salesforce to help set up an offshore operation.
This will be a hands-on position with responsibility to start and grow a team of Salesforce developers. Preference will be given to full time candidates. Initially, you will yourself be providing billable services to customers so you HAVE to know Salesforce inside and out! Also you MUST have excellent written and verbal English skills.
You may be located anywhere in Asia or Eastern Europe (India, Romania, Philippines, Argentina or South America)
Compensation - Competitive Salary + Equity
Please contact me at sandeepb"at"acutedge"dot"com if you are interested.
Full-time Salesforce.com Functional Consultant
Location: East Coast: Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, Baltimore, DC
Acutedge is a Philadelphia based Salesforce.com consulting partner. We leverage Salesforce and the Force.com platform to deliver applications that streamline processes, boost user productivity, facilitate collaboration; and improve bottom line. A large part of our practice today is dedicated to nonprofit consulting with customers ranging from smaller nonprofits to large global NGOs.
Acutedge is looking for a Full-time Salesforce Functional Consultant to assist with current and future projects. This is a client-facing role.
Salesforce.com administrators with requisite experience, looking to move into a consulting career are encouraged to apply.
Primary Responsibilities –
- Advise Acutedge’s nonprofit and business customers on Salesforce.com best practices
- Assist in pre-sales activities such as work estimation and proposal creation
- Develop project scope, gather new business requirements, develop design documents, customize application and provide training
- Create solutions using Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform
- Provide post-implementation support as needed
Experience and Skills-
- 3 or more years experience in an IT/Software Development role
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with Salesforce.com CRM/Force.com platform, working as a Consultant or a Salesforce.com Administrator
- Thorough knowledge of at least 3 of the below listed Salesforce Applications
a. Sales Cloud
c. Service Cloud
d. Call Center
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of Salesforce setup - Fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Search Layouts, Assignment Rules, Formulae, Workflows, Custom Objects, Security Controls, Profiles, User Administration, AppExchange, Business Processes, Connect for Outlook, Offline Edition, Salesforce Mobile, Reports and Dashboards
- Hands-on with Apex Triggers, Classes, Controllers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE
- Experience with Data Migration, Data Cleansing using ETL tools such as Data Loader, Excel Connector or DemandTools
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent experience
Must haves –
Lots of Energy
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
Comfortable with up to 25% travel
Salesforce.com Administrator or Salesforce.com Developer Certification
Prior experience in a consulting role
Experience working with Nonprofits
Experience with multiple end-to-end implementations of Salesforce.com
What we offer –
Young, energetic environment where creative; out-of-the-box thinking is appreciated.
Competitive compensation based on experience.
How to Apply:
- Send a resume highlighting relevant experience
- Include desired salary range
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include a summary of projects completed.
hey, we don't have in-house salesforce experts but need to pre-screen a few salesforce developers. can you please let me know if there are any websites like eskill offering salesforce developer tests? i understand that a lot of people are certified but is that a real warranty of the experience?
i would really appreciate feedback on this