• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can anybody tell me the reason behind the error

"Apex Generation FailedUnable to find schema for element; {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string"

and what is the solution for this.

Hi,

Can anybody please tell me how to overcome the parsing error.

The error is :-

Error: Failed to parse wsdl: Parse error: Found invalid XML. could not determine namespace bound to element prefix wsdl (position: START_DOCUMENT seen ...ns targetNamespace="http://www.xyz.com/CancelPolicyService/">... @1:81)'

and the xml is :-

<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://www.xyz.com/CancelPolicyService/">
?
<!--
WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.4
Built on Apr 22, 2006 (06:55:48 PDT)
-->
?
<wsdl:types>
?
<schema targetNamespace="http://www.xyz.com/CancelPolicyService.xsd">
?
<element name="CancelPolicyRequest">
?
<complexType>
?
<sequence>
<element name="UserId" type="xsd:string"/>
<element name="Password" type="xsd:string"/>
<element name="CountryCode" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
<element name="PolicyNo" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
<element name="CoverStartDate" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
<element name="CancelCode" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
<element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="CancelText" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
<element name="AgencyIdNo" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
<element name="AgencyAgreementNo" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
<element name="ProductId" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
</element>
?
<element name="CancelPolicyResponse">
?
<complexType>
?
<sequence>
<element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="MessageId" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
<element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="Message" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
</element>
?
<element name="ServiceException">
?
<complexType>
?
<sequence>
<element name="errorCode" type="xsd:string"/>
<element name="errorString" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
</element>
</schema>
</wsdl:types>
?
<wsdl:message name="ServiceException">
<wsdl:part element="tns1:ServiceException" name="ServiceException"/>
</wsdl:message>
?
<wsdl:message name="cancelPolicyResponse">
<wsdl:part element="tns1:CancelPolicyResponse" name="CancelPolicyResponse"/>
?
<wsdl:message name="cancelPolicyRequest">
<wsdl:part element="tns1:CancelPolicyRequest" name="CancelPolicyRequest"/>
?
<wsdl:portType name="CancelPolicy">
?
<wsdl:operation name="cancelPolicy" parameterOrder="CancelPolicyRequest">
<wsdl:input message="impl:cancelPolicyRequest" name="cancelPolicyRequest"/>
<wsdl:output message="impl:cancelPolicyResponse" name="cancelPolicyResponse"/>
<wsdl:fault message="impl:ServiceException" name="ServiceException"/>
</wsdl:operation>
</wsdl:portType>
?
<wsdl:binding name="CancelPolicyServiceSoapBinding" type="impl:CancelPolicy">
<wsdlsoap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
?
<wsdl:operation name="cancelPolicy">
<wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/ca

ncelPolicy"/>
?
<wsdl:input name="cancelPolicyRequest">
<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:input>
?
<wsdl:output name="cancelPolicyResponse">
<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:output>
?
<wsdl:fault name="ServiceException">
<wsdlsoap:fault name="ServiceException" use="literal"/>
</wsdl:fault>
</wsdl:operation>
</wsdl:binding>
?
<wsdl:service name="CancelPolicyService">
?
<wsdl:port binding="impl:CancelPolicyServiceSoapBinding" name="CancelPolicyService">
<wsdlsoap:address location="http://10.20.209.186:8080/axis/services/CancelPolicyService"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

Hi
  Can any body please tell me the reason behind the below parsing error
Error: Failed to parse wsdl: Parse error: Found invalid XML. could not determine namespace bound to element prefix wsdl (position: START_DOCUMENT seen ...ns targetNamespace="http://www.xyz.com/CancelPolicyService/">... @1:81)

Hi,

Can any body tell me the best and fastest way of preparing ADM 201 certification.

I have gone through the allaboutsfdc sample questions and seen little bit theory but still not confident.

How much differnce would be there in terms of questions appearing on DEV 401 and ADM 201.

Can any body please tell me what to do to get through the ADM 201.

Hi,

Can you please share with me  ADM 201 sample papers. I am planned to write the exam!

Your help will be appreciated...

Hi Can Any body tell me why I am getting this error again n again while I save the page.

Unknown Property  'QR_GAP_TABLE__cStandardController.getRecAvailabilityCheck'

The page somewhat looks like

<apex:page standardController="QR_GAP_TABLE__c" extensions="QRGapExtnnAnother" sidebar="false" tabStyle="GFQuote__c">

<apex:variable value="{!getRecAvailabilityCheck}" var="gapval" />

<apex:outputText value="Minimum" style="font-weight:bold" />
                    <apex:repeat id="columnsg" value="{!QR_GAP_TABLE__c}" var="k" rendered = "{!gapval}">
                        <td><apex:inputField value="{!k.B1__c}"  rendered = "{!gapval}"/></td>
                        <td><apex:inputField value="{!k.B20__c}"  rendered = "{!gapval}"/></td>
                        <td><apex:inputField value="{!k.B39__c}"  rendered = "{!gapval}"/></td>
                        <td><apex:inputField value="{!k.B58__c}"  rendered = "{!gapval}"/></td>

</apex:repeat>

Although method 'getRecAvailabilityCheck' has been defined within the extension 'QRGapExtnnAnother' .

which is returning true or false depending on the condition.

Please tell me what could be the reason

Hi,

Can any body tell me 'Is there any way through which the submitter can invoke back the submitted Approval process request or can reassign it someone else.

Note:- Approver and administrator is absent, we need to find the way without these two.

Awaiting th response

Hi,

Can any body tell me how can I get the multi currency feature enabled for my developer account.

Exact setps, if I have to request salesforce to do so then please let me know the  email id whom I have to write.

I can see multiple talks on the same but bit confusing.

Regards

Legen

Hi,

In the approval process whenever user click on the recall button the process is terminated and comes back

to the stage 1.

What I need is to append a scenerio where the approver is on leave and not able to approve/reassign/reject and hence submitter should be able to invoke back the submitted request so that he can send someone else.

In short, is there any way through which submitted record can be invoked back by the submitter only without  recalling the entire process. I mean just one step back, the way the Reject behaviour works.

whenever I am trying to migrate one custom object to production. it is throwing this error.

"objects/GFQuote__c.object

GFQuote__c.BDM__c: There is already a Child Relationship named Quotes on User "    

where as both the environment has the existing field BDM__c.

Can any body quickly comment on this. Waiting for reply

Hi All,

I belive there are dedicated resuores from the salesforce maintenace team alog with the salesforce community users.

My query is,salesforce has got world wide success but why there is no provison of doing the online chats with

the salesforce experts and users like the way we do through g-talk.

How can I see the online users to initite the talk?

I had sent several requests to the several users butI never found them online?

Is there any way throug which real time discussion can be made incase of any issues other than

posting queries and waiting for the reply or searching for the old post etc?

Please do let me know, I need to understand how can we all salesforce experts can unite togethe in real time.

Hi,

Can you please share with me  ADM 201 sample papers. I am planned to write the exam!

Your help will be appreciated...

Hi
  Can any body please tell me the reason behind the below parsing error
Error: Failed to parse wsdl: Parse error: Found invalid XML. could not determine namespace bound to element prefix wsdl (position: START_DOCUMENT seen ...ns targetNamespace="http://www.xyz.com/CancelPolicyService/">... @1:81)

Hi Can Any body tell me why I am getting this error again n again while I save the page.

Unknown Property  'QR_GAP_TABLE__cStandardController.getRecAvailabilityCheck'

The page somewhat looks like

<apex:page standardController="QR_GAP_TABLE__c" extensions="QRGapExtnnAnother" sidebar="false" tabStyle="GFQuote__c">

<apex:variable value="{!getRecAvailabilityCheck}" var="gapval" />

<apex:outputText value="Minimum" style="font-weight:bold" />
                    <apex:repeat id="columnsg" value="{!QR_GAP_TABLE__c}" var="k" rendered = "{!gapval}">
                        <td><apex:inputField value="{!k.B1__c}"  rendered = "{!gapval}"/></td>
                        <td><apex:inputField value="{!k.B20__c}"  rendered = "{!gapval}"/></td>
                        <td><apex:inputField value="{!k.B39__c}"  rendered = "{!gapval}"/></td>
                        <td><apex:inputField value="{!k.B58__c}"  rendered = "{!gapval}"/></td>

</apex:repeat>

Although method 'getRecAvailabilityCheck' has been defined within the extension 'QRGapExtnnAnother' .

which is returning true or false depending on the condition.

Please tell me what could be the reason

I have enterprise wsdl file. I was trying to develop apex classes from that wsdl but got success just for 1 apex class called "faultEnterpriseSoapSforceCom".

Two other apex classes called "sobjectEnterpriseSoapSforceCom " and "enterpriseSoapSforceCom " were giving compile time errors.

I need the apex classes urgently. How should i generate them?

Plz help.

Thanks

Hi,

Can any body tell me how can I get the multi currency feature enabled for my developer account.

Exact setps, if I have to request salesforce to do so then please let me know the  email id whom I have to write.

I can see multiple talks on the same but bit confusing.

Regards

Legen

whenever I am trying to migrate one custom object to production. it is throwing this error.

"objects/GFQuote__c.object

GFQuote__c.BDM__c: There is already a Child Relationship named Quotes on User "    

where as both the environment has the existing field BDM__c.

Can any body quickly comment on this. Waiting for reply

Hello,

And thanks for reading this.

Just seeing if anyone has a solution besides possible a APEX trigger so that when an agent clicks to call over the CTI off of the case that it updates a date/time field on the case.

I have it set so that the first outbound e-mail marks this, but it would be nice if I could get it to run off of the click to call also.

Any ideas.

Thanks,

Patrick

Hi All,

I want to do certification on salesforce.If any one know which material is usefu Plz guide me.

If any dumps are there plz send me those links.Plz guide me in properway.

Thanks in advance,

Manu

• June 22, 2010
Hi,

I want to do salesforce certification Dev 401 and DEV 501. We are partners of Salesforce, so can anybody tell me the exact price of the certification ?

Any pointers on these is highly appreciated.

Thank You,
Yash