• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I can share the Knowledge Base with my customer.

Now I also want to send him a direct link of the URL of a specific Knowledge Base article.

From the Solutions list, I added a button that will send a chat to my customer.

I want to add a URL link for that solution, so my client will click on it in the chat and the article will open directly.

How do I create this URL in JavaScript code in the button?

Thank you,

Ran

Hello All,

We recently launced a solutions page for our customers by generating the HTML code through the Public Solutions feature in Salesforce.  The solutions display in an iframe on our page and everything is functioning correctly except for the fact that there are two unwanted columns that are visible to our customers, they are 'Number of Related Cases' and 'Last Modified Date'.  

I searched for a way to remove these columns as we do not want our customers to be able to see them.  I couldn't find any documentation around this so I submitted a case to Salesforce Support, whereby I was told that I needed to modify the HTML code but they could not tell me how and subsequently pointed me to the developer board.

Here is the HTML code that is generated -

<IFRAME title="Content" src="http://na4.salesforce.com/sol/public/search.jsp?orgId=00D300000006JjL" WIDTH="515" HEIGHT="360"></IFRAME>

Any ideas how I can modify the Public Solutions HTML to remove the two columns? 

Thanks for your help.

Clint