• 50 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need a bit of assistance from the Salesforce community.  I attended Cloudfroce today and the penny finally dropped; point & click will get you so far, but if you want to get the most from Salesforce you must get into development; so I would like to take some baby steps by learning how to write triggers.

I am mainly an admin who is trying to do some development work.  Where would you recommend I start to get the basics /  correct syntax, etc for triggers?

I have a custom object with 3 date fields.  I have workflow rules which are linked to these dates.  I would like the trigger to fire off the workflow rule on the relevant dates.

Thanking you in advance

• September 14, 2011

Hello All

The Save & New button is present on the edit page in my developer org's Customer Portal, but missing from the Customer Portal in my live org and I cannot workout why.  

Can you please help me with where to look or what to do to add the Save & New button to the edit page of my Customer Portal..

Clyde

London

Hello

I need help with adding the Save & New button to my Customer Portal.  On the edit page, the only buttons I have are Submit and Cancel.

Clyde

London

Hello

I need help with adding the Save & New button to my Customer Portal.  On the edit page, the only buttons I have are Submit and Cancel.

Clyde

London

I need a bit of assistance from the Salesforce community.  I attended Cloudfroce today and the penny finally dropped; point & click will get you so far, but if you want to get the most from Salesforce you must get into development; so I would like to take some baby steps by learning how to write triggers.

I am mainly an admin who is trying to do some development work.  Where would you recommend I start to get the basics /  correct syntax, etc for triggers?

I have a custom object with 3 date fields.  I have workflow rules which are linked to these dates.  I would like the trigger to fire off the workflow rule on the relevant dates.

Thanking you in advance

• September 14, 2011

Hello All

The Save & New button is present on the edit page in my developer org's Customer Portal, but missing from the Customer Portal in my live org and I cannot workout why.  

Can you please help me with where to look or what to do to add the Save & New button to the edit page of my Customer Portal..

Clyde

London

Hello

Clyde

London