• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I wanted to know if Having a composite primary key was possible with Custom objects?

In my RASolution__c object,  I wanted to have Composite Primary Key  of Case number and Solution ID.  When Case number is of "lookup" type to Case Table.

I want to make sure the solution_id  of RASolution obect for each CASE remains unique.

In my custom RASolution object, I cannot make the Solution_id unique as multiple cases might have the same solution.

Thanks.

JH

• December 10, 2010

I have a custom Object linked to CASE object called RASolution__c. They are linked by a  Lookup Relationship  which  Creates a relationship that links this RASolution__c to CASE object. The relationship field is the CASE NUMBER which links to the case id of Case.
Now for each case, in the details, I have to display the RASolution__c fields .. I am not sure how to do this. Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

JH

• December 09, 2010

How do I display any Visual force pages inside a page layout?? Is it possible?

• November 19, 2010

Hi,

I am very new to Apex and Virtualforce development.  Here is what I need to do.. I need directions to how to go about it.

I have a custom button on Account page called  List Assests from XXX webpage.  When i click on it,  I need to load a a  400 X300 iframe with external URL like www.xxx.com/assests?id={!account.id} some where in the page layout with a list of assetts . I cannot leave the page or load it in a new window.  This should re render, every time I click the button.

Do my question is how do I associate a custom object, custom field to a VF page and how do i make it rerender from a button on the Account Page and make sure it all remains in the same page layout.

Thanks.

• November 19, 2010

Hi,

I am very new to Apex and Virtualforce developement.  Here is what I need to do.. I need directions to how to go about it.

I have a custom button on Account page called  List Assests from XXX webpage.  When i click on it,  I need to load a a  400 X300 iframe with external URL like www.xxx.com/assests?id={!account.id} some where in the page layout with a list of assetts . I cannot leave the page or load it in a new window.  This should re render, every time I click the button.

Do my question is how do I associate a custom object, custom field to a VF page and how do i make it rerender from a button on the Account Page and make sure it all remains in the same page layout.

Thanks.

• November 19, 2010

Hi,

I am very new to Apex and Virtualforce developement.  Here is what I need to do.. I need directions to how to go about it.

Thanks.

• November 19, 2010

I have a custom Object linked to CASE object called RASolution__c. They are linked by a  Lookup Relationship  which  Creates a relationship that links this RASolution__c to CASE object. The relationship field is the CASE NUMBER which links to the case id of Case.
Now for each case, in the details, I have to display the RASolution__c fields .. I am not sure how to do this. Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

JH

• December 09, 2010

How do I display any Visual force pages inside a page layout?? Is it possible?

• November 19, 2010

Hi,

I am very new to Apex and Virtualforce development.  Here is what I need to do.. I need directions to how to go about it.

Thanks.

• November 19, 2010

Hi,

Thanks.

• November 19, 2010