Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

If you're looking at using one of the following capabilties of Salesforce

CTI integration
Data integration
Enterprise Analytics

have a read here to see what other options exist, or register for our webinar to see it in action.

Hi all,

I am pleased to annnounce that Swivelscript has passed the Salesforce security review and is now  available via the AppExchange

cheers,

Edwin.

Swivelscript can: automate, monitor and control desktop applications, using simple Salesforce customizations.

Download the free trial, or watch videos demonstrating the use of Swivelscript in Salesforce. These demo videos show the core capabilities of Swivelscript and how these can be applied to e.g. use Excel for batch updating Salesforce.

Swivelscript on the web

For more details on the capabilities, benefits and results of Swivelscript please visit http://www.swivelscript.com.

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to have a look at the demo of the upcoming 'SwivelScript for Salesforce' on http://www.swivelscript.com

'SwivelScript for SalesForce'   turns Salesforce into a desktop automation tool, configured entirely in Javascript using Salesforce customization. This enables the integration of legacy desktop applications without the need for expensive serverization.

Let me know if this looks useful to you.

Regards,

Edwin van der Sanden

Hi, all

Can someone tell me which vendors provided integration product for salesforce.com? Does Oracle or IBM have? We are searching a integration vendor for our business.

thanks

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to have a look at the demo of the upcoming 'SwivelScript for Salesforce' on http://www.swivelscript.com

'SwivelScript for SalesForce'   turns Salesforce into a desktop automation tool, configured entirely in Javascript using Salesforce customization. This enables the integration of legacy desktop applications without the need for expensive serverization.

Let me know if this looks useful to you.

Regards,

Edwin van der Sanden

Can we export the chart of report to excel file?
Hi,

I am a newbee and I would like know how do I add my current client server application of powerbuilder/Oracle to be accessed from salesforce.com.

What other alternatives do I have if there is no support of powerbuilder applications on salesforce.com.

thanks

Mel

PS: I dont see any "powerbuilder developement" subforum on the forum site though I can see all other popular software development sites. I guess this is the right place to post this question.
Hello all,

This might seem like a pretty elementary question but I can't seem to be able to figure out how to export data from Salesforce. On the help section, it says I'll need the "Apex Data Loader export wizard". Where do I find that and how do I install that?

Thank you.

Vince