• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HELP!!

I generate an Apex Class from a WSDL file, but i always get the following error message while invoking the apex class.

Error Message: "Web service callout failed: Unable to parse callout response. Apex type not found for element IATSRESPONSE". Is there anybody can help me get out of this problem? Thanks in advance!!!

The WSDL file is too large, i can only put the link to the WSDL file here: https://www.iatspayments.com/NetGate/ProcessLink.asmx?WSDL

I've already removed the "ProcessLinkSoap12" binding and port element from the WSDL file.

Here is my case, when we create a contact lookup icon, a lookup dialog will open, where we can decide to create a new contact. The problem is we are not able to specify an account for the new contact, is there anybody know how to add the Account field into the quick create page? Any suggestion will be welcome. Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

Is there anybody know how to set the mandatory of the fields in the field sets.  After Summer 11', salesforce has added more properties for field sets, like DBRequired, Required. Origianlly, we had the problem to set some of the fields required in the field sets, after the delivery of Summer 11',  i thought this problem could be resolved by the new property. Below is one of my codes:

<apex:page standardController="Account">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
            <apex:pageBlockSection >
                <apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Account.FieldSets.Billing_Address}" var="i">                   
                    <apex:inputField value="{!Account[i]}" required="{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields[i].Required}" />
                </apex:repeat>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock>        
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

But after doing this, i always got the error message: Unknown property 'Field.Required'

Error is in expression '{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields[i].Required}' in component <apex:inputField> in page accountbillingaddress
Is there anybody can help me with this problem? Thanks in advance!

HELP!!

I generate an Apex Class from a WSDL file, but i always get the following error message while invoking the apex class.

Error Message: "Web service callout failed: Unable to parse callout response. Apex type not found for element IATSRESPONSE". Is there anybody can help me get out of this problem? Thanks in advance!!!

The WSDL file is too large, i can only put the link to the WSDL file here: https://www.iatspayments.com/NetGate/ProcessLink.asmx?WSDL

I've already removed the "ProcessLinkSoap12" binding and port element from the WSDL file.

i am displaying the event meeting details in the visual force page inside an html table. I want the same to be displayed as the body of the mail. i dont want it to be in the attachments of the mail.

Hi All,

Is there anybody know how to set the mandatory of the fields in the field sets.  After Summer 11', salesforce has added more properties for field sets, like DBRequired, Required. Origianlly, we had the problem to set some of the fields required in the field sets, after the delivery of Summer 11',  i thought this problem could be resolved by the new property. Below is one of my codes:

<apex:page standardController="Account">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
            <apex:pageBlockSection >
                <apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Account.FieldSets.Billing_Address}" var="i">                   
                    <apex:inputField value="{!Account[i]}" required="{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields[i].Required}" />
                </apex:repeat>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock>        
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

But after doing this, i always got the error message: Unknown property 'Field.Required'

Error is in expression '{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields[i].Required}' in component <apex:inputField> in page accountbillingaddress
Is there anybody can help me with this problem? Thanks in advance!