• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How do we determine the region based on the country in salesforce?

I would like to do this for an account and opportunity owner.

I am using SOQL. 

Thank you.

Srividya Sharma

Hi,

This seems to be a basic question. 

I want to link from my page/application to SalesForce.com's Account details page by passing the account id as parameter.

( say, using a link tag )

I do not want the user to login again.

Can someone tell me how to do this, step by step?

Do I neccessarily have to use Single Sign On ?

Thanks

Srividya Sharma

Hi

This seems like a basic question.

I am trying to determine the role of the Opportunity's owner in a single query.

Also, I would like to do the same with Account i.e, determine the role of the Account Owner in a single query.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Srividya Sharma

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to construct the query to obtain the account hierarchy for a given account?

select Id, ParentId from Account where Id=123

this gives the parentid for this account.

How do I go from here?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi

I recently created a developer account at force.com. I added the sample dashboard provided - Company performance dashboard.

I want to know the SOQL used in these reports. Can anyone post the SOQL for these or point me where to find them?

For instance, the SOQL for the Closed Sales To Date report or the Opportunity by Stage and Type report.

I am not sure if this is the right board to post this message. In case it is wrong, forgive me / direct it to the correct board.

Thanks a lot.

Srividya

Please can anybody tell me that what I have to write for the below line to use that in Visualforce page ?

var myChart = new FusionCharts("Column3D.swf",  "myChartId", "600", "400", "0", "1" );

Please reply me how can write this line in visualforce ?

Hi,

This seems to be a basic question. 

I want to link from my page/application to SalesForce.com's Account details page by passing the account id as parameter.

( say, using a link tag )

I do not want the user to login again.

Can someone tell me how to do this, step by step?

Do I neccessarily have to use Single Sign On ?

Thanks

Srividya Sharma

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to construct the query to obtain the account hierarchy for a given account?

select Id, ParentId from Account where Id=123

this gives the parentid for this account.

How do I go from here?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi

I recently created a developer account at force.com. I added the sample dashboard provided - Company performance dashboard.

I want to know the SOQL used in these reports. Can anyone post the SOQL for these or point me where to find them?

For instance, the SOQL for the Closed Sales To Date report or the Opportunity by Stage and Type report.

I am not sure if this is the right board to post this message. In case it is wrong, forgive me / direct it to the correct board.

Thanks a lot.

Srividya

I have done every search I can think of and can't find Offixce Toolkit 4.0.  Can anyone tell me where I can get it?  THX